Shadowpaw's TH Reflections, the founding of the ToO

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Jeremy wrote:
Jelly wrote:
darcie wrote:Psh, I'm new compared to other people. I joined during the election Trank won, a couple weeks after the 1st anniversary.
Yeah, I actually just noticed that. :( I wanted to throw a second name in there besides Top's, and your was the first one that came to mind.

..aaand it seems everyone else has left. So, DOUBLE the #respect for Top. \:D/
As another old-timer (yikes, that sounds nasty ;)) who only posts now and then, let's TRIPLE the #respect for Top. It's quite an achievement to be posting for 13 years straight. \:D/
I don't quite know if "achievement" is the proper word.... ;)
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Baragon wrote:I don't quite know if "achievement" is the proper word.... ;)
"Underachievement" then? ;)
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

May I bump this? 'Cause I'm gonna bump it anyway. =p

I just now read through that whole thing. o.o (I never did before because I was probably all like, "tl;dr *yawn*" ) ...but wow. That's really cool and super interesting. I also felt the need to read the whole thing in a Ryan Cummings voice. Because, well, the ToO reminds me of Kidsboro. =p

I am glad the ToO is still with us. We've been through a lot.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

snubs wrote:I just now read through that whole thing. o.o (I never did before because I was probably all like, "tl;dr *yawn*" )
I fear that is the impression most people have when they first glance at it, but honestly folks go ahead and read it! You won’t regret it. Besides being important to know simply because it’s where we came from, it’s interesting! Our story isn’t just someone saying ‘Let’s make a forum’ and his friends saying ‘Okay’ there is so much more to it.