Once Upon a Time

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Creepy and weird sound fun to me... :mrgreen:
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

next episode looks good, but the one after that looks even better because Hook and Emma will kiss! I can't wait. When I saw the pictures/read the info about it on tumblr, I fangirlled so hard \:D/ I like them together. Even though in an alternate universe I wouldn't mind Emma and Neal being back together, I truly believe Hook and Emma are meant for each other.

SQUEEE!!!!!! just the picture of leading up to the kiss makes me happy :D

Till the end of the line.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I have recently become obsessed with this show! I watched the first season, and then I stopped because I did not like the way they portrayed adoption. (Not every adopted kid has an evil queen for a parent.) After hearing that wasn't the case, I decided to give this show another try. I am now completely engrossed in it. Season three has been amazing so far. Can we just take a moment to marvel how awesome Peter Pan is? I think he is my favorite villain in the show. I absolutely love his complexity, darkness, and personality. I am officially hooked on Once Upon a Time! (No pun intended. ;)) I cannot wait to see how the entire season pans out. (Okay, that one was intended.)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I'm glad you gave Once Upon a Time a second chance, Sapphire! Pan is a great villian; one we love to hate. The actor is amazing, though.

This season is shaping up to be a really good one, I think \:D/

Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Pan is awesome! I have only seen the first two episodes of season three and I think they are great! I can't wait until the season is done.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Oh my word. I just finished the first season.
RUMPELSTILTSKIN has taken over "the land without magic". That was his plan ALL ALONG. EVERY LITTLE DETAIL. To take over "the land without magic" and to introduce magic to become the most powerful person in all the world.

Oh. my. word.
Now it's time for me to go to bed because it's late.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
IrishTiger
IrishTiger
IrishTiger

Post by IrishTiger »

Who saw the new episode last Sunday? Was it just me or was it cheesier then normal? :P
~IrishTiger

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~Robert Frost
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Philo of Alexandria
Joshua 1:9
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I am not currently watching this show, but I plan to check it out sometime. The commercials look interesting.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I'm a bit disappointed to see Rumpelstiltskin's character degrade over time. I LOVED the original Rumpel in the first season as the mastermind behind the whole entire thing. I love his character. I loved to see him in charge behind the evilness fulfilling his plans. But. I always think the episodes are amazing! I love this show.
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I've enjoyed this season so far. This particular arc has been slowly building, and I'm curious about how it will continue to its finish

IrishTiger
IrishTiger
IrishTiger

Post by IrishTiger »

~IrishTiger

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~Robert Frost
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Philo of Alexandria
Joshua 1:9
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

LOVED this latest episode, what with Emma being all excited about her magic (though Hook is not doing so great these days; I hope that ends soon)

Also, Snow and Regina had really good conversations, and it was good to see the character development.

Last, loved the outlaw queen kiss \:D/

Doll
Found

Post by Doll »

So, I just recently got into Once Upon a Time, and no, it's not because Frozen is coming. :P

But, I really really like it. My favorite character by far, is Belle. I've started trying to imitate her accent while I'm by myself, dunno how well it sounds though. xD
I totally ship RumBelle. x} But I'm not so sure about the rest of the ships...
So far, I've just started season 3, and I really like it so far. :D
IT'S BELLE/DOLL/GG - I'M BAAAAAAACCCKK!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Belle wrote:So, I just recently got into Once Upon a Time, and no, it's not because Frozen is coming. :P

But, I really really like it. My favorite character by far, is Belle. I've started trying to imitate her accent while I'm by myself, dunno how well it sounds though. xD
I totally ship RumBelle. x} But I'm not so sure about the rest of the ships...
So far, I've just started season 3, and I really like it so far. :D
Yay, Belle/God's Girl! Another ToO Oncer! \:D/

I am so excited for Frozen coming! The season finale was amazing! My only disappointment was Marion coming back. I am very sad for Regina and kind of mad at Emma for bringing Marion back. I hope the mess Emma caused for Regina will be solved quickly.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Doll
Found

Post by Doll »

We interrupt this thread to give you some RumBelle feels. x}
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Sparrow and I had a marathon of sorts, and we just finished watching the third season a couple days ago. On the whole, I thought the first two seasons were okay, but mostly nothing spectacular. I liked the third season a lot more, though, so I'm excited for what Season 4 will bring!

I love the RumBelle pic, GG. :inlove:
And I'm also a teeny, tiny bit terrified for what will happen to their relationship because he lied to her about the knife! :mad:
Doll
Found

Post by Doll »

EEEEK

Have any of you seen the new extended trailer for season 4?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/09/once- ... 4-trailer/

I can already tell you that I am so excited for RumBelle's dance. :3
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

18 more days till the season premiere! \:D/

Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I am really excited for this season! I'm not super thrilled about the whole "Frozen" aspect, but hey, if it adds more people, I'm down with it. \:D/
#FOREVERKITTY
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I really like this season so far \:D/ Can't wait for tonight and especially next week's extra long episode!