Worms!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.

Worms!

Postby bookworm » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:57 pm

Who else plays this game series and which version is your favorite?

I played this a long time ago whenever I went over to a certain friend’s house and wasn’t very good but thought it was really fun. I haven’t played it in years, but a while ago I saw a double pack of Worms 2 and Worms Armageddon for a good price so I bought it, and all I can think now is ‘Why in the world didn’t I think to buy this sooner?’ This is one of my favorite games of all time! I can play it whenever, I never get tired of it, because the matches are quick and never the same. And Armageddon’s mission mode is pretty fun when you want a change from the regular game.
ToO Historian
ToO Historian
bookworm

Cash on hand: 1,376.70
Bank: 56,000.00

Re: Worms!

Postby Humby » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:56 pm

I've never heard of it before.
Why am I even here?
Humby

Cash on hand: 32.48
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Worms!

Postby bookworm » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Apparently a lot of people haven’t, evidenced by the lack of responses, but I am very shocked by that. Everyone should be at least aware of the Worms games, even if they haven’t played one at some point.
ToO Historian
ToO Historian
bookworm

Cash on hand: 1,376.70
Bank: 56,000.00

Return to The Gaming Den