Happy Mother's Day

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Happy Mother's Day

Post by snubs »

Mom's can be difficult to get along with sometimes... but you gotta admit, she went through a lot for you.

snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

I actually saw that video a few weeks ago, totally unaware until the guy actually said it that he was giving a description of moms. I thought the video was very well done. I definitely made my mom a card. ;) And she loved it. ^_^
Metal15
Tallying up

Post by Metal15 »

I saw it then too, and was pleasantly surprised. :) I contributed with the rest of my siblings and go my mom money for food, and a gift-card for a yarn store.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I just saw that video earlier today! It is a good one. :lol:

We kind of celebrated Mother's Day lots of days! I bought floweres on Friday because I wanted to make sure I went early enough to get the best selection, yesterday was when my sister and her husband could come, and today my mom got her card and gift from me. Hopefully that means that it was a good Mother's Day weekend! :D
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

She told me it was horrible. :(
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

She told me that Godzilla was horrible. :(

Also goombas. And clutter.

Did anybody make their mom a meal of any sort? I'm not a big fan of cooking (or other people aren't a big fan of most of my cooking?) ;) so instead my mom gets to choose the restaurant of her choice on the day of her choice. I'm lazy like that. ;)
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I made a pasta salad for supper on Mother's day and my dad barbecued chicken and it was yummy!