Do you belive Christ died for your sins?

A place to come talk.

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Whitty Whit wrote:JCGJ. get out of here. Waffles aren't even in the same LEAGUE as cupcakes. :noway:
You're absolutely right. Waffles are a Heaven food. Cupcakes are a "Sometimes" food. :noway:

And you forgot the tildes. It's ~JCGJ~. Get it right.
Last edited by ~JCGJ~ on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:38 pm, edited 9 times in total.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Simon Magus
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Simon Magus »

Even Gnostics like waffles.
These are the hidden words that the living Jesus spoke, and that Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down. And He said: "Whoever finds the meaning of these words will not taste death."
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Mr. Sunnys wrote:Darcie: I'm not putting down others for their beliefs; I am trying to lead them to the Lord.
Look up that saying about flies and honey vs. vinegar. :D

I have some leftover gluten free pancakes, anyone want one?
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

darcie wrote:I have some leftover gluten free pancakes, anyone want one?
Yes. :drool:
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Whitty Whit wrote:But are there vanilla cupcakes in hell? Or just the chocolate ones?
Chocolate cupcakes cannot go anywhere near hell. Those are a heaven food. End of discussion. :noway:
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

TigerintheShadows wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:But are there vanilla cupcakes in hell? Or just the chocolate ones?
Chocolate cupcakes cannot go anywhere near hell. Those are a heaven food. End of discussion. :noway:
You believe there is no way a chocolate could go to hell? Just by virtue of being chocolate it is automatically saved?
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

God's chosen flavor. :yes:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

So, predestination?
Wakko
Pilgrim

Post by Wakko »

Does regular cake get into heaven? Or just cupcakes?
lImage
Wakko's some old creepy guy from the 1900's. - Paula
John Chrysostom
No way I broke the window

Post by John Chrysostom »

Well personally I believe that salvation is a communal activity, one must be part of a cake, but Protestants tend to focus more on the individual cupcakes. I think the more uniform frosting one gets with a cake is better than each individual cupcake deciding what is important to them.
IrishTiger
IrishTiger
IrishTiger

Post by IrishTiger »

John Chrysostom wrote:Well personally I believe that salvation is a communal activity, one must be part of a cake, but Protestants tend to focus more on the individual cupcakes. I think the more uniform frosting one gets with a cake is better than each individual cupcake deciding what is important to them.
So, a communist cake and frosting relationship. Be one with the cake. No other flavors are allowed into the kitchen. May I remind you that cupcakes are all made from the same batter and cooked in the same pan?

I think I am confusing even myself.....*goes to eat more cupcakes*
~IrishTiger

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~Robert Frost
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Philo of Alexandria
Joshua 1:9
John Chrysostom

But what happens when someone decides that we don't need eggs in the batter? Or they want to add jalapenos? Or what is Simon Magus comes along and says we need a secret recipe to bake spiritual cupcakes?
IrishTiger
IrishTiger
IrishTiger

Post by IrishTiger »

John Chrysostom wrote:But what happens when someone decides that we don't need eggs in the batter? Or they want to add jalapenos? Or what is Simon Magus comes along and says we need a secret recipe to bake spiritual cupcakes?
A cupcake is a cupcake. Change it too much and then it isn't a cupcake, it's a muffin...or something weird. So the real question is, what is a cupcake?
And what is a spiritual cupcake? One that contains spirits? I don't think alcoholic cupcakes are a thing....at least not in my kitchen.
~IrishTiger

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~Robert Frost
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Philo of Alexandria
Joshua 1:9
John Chrysostom

Alcoholic cupcakes are totally a thing! But yeah if you change it too much they become muffins, so who decides when it becomes a muffin?
Wakko
Pilgrim

Post by Wakko »

Muffins and cupcakes are two very different things. I think it'd take quite a bit of transformation for a cupcake to turn into a muffin. Plus muffins don't have any frosting while cupcakes do.
lImage
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

What about when you lick the frosting off a cupcake? Then is it a muffin? Is it still able to enter the kingdom of heaven as it once would have?
Wakko
Pilgrim

Post by Wakko »

The ingredients in a cupcake and a muffin are quite different. Plus cupcakes (for the most part) are sweeter than muffins. So, no it wouldn't be a muffin. I think it still would be able to go to heaven.
lImage
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Hmm, are Protestants the cupcake or the muffins? The unity of the ingredients in a cup cake is the most important thing I think, but I think they can be unified to and just be a different kind of cupcake.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
John Chrysostom

But what if they're a muffin with icing on top pretending to be a cupcake?
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Beware of Muffins in Cupcakes' clothing. :shame: :shame: :shame:
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: