I need a new series to watch...

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

You're the one who specifically asked for fandoms, you need it defined? :-s

In this context I'd say it's a show or group of shows that have a 'culture' for lack of a better word, because there is either so much to the franchise, or such intense fan passion for it, that it's more than just a show you watch, it's a world you get invested in. For example Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, etc. There is way more to them than just watching the various episodes.
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Sherlock!

Dr. Who...

Marvel.

Yeah, alright.

No, I knew what you meant by "fandom," I just wanted you to define it. :mrgreen: I like hearing people's personal definitions of different words. It's fascinating.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Have you tried watching Arrow or Flash? They're both aight. I go back and watch them every now and then. But honestly they're not something I am super excited to watch.. I just watch them when I have nothing else to watch. It's really hard for me to stick to a show because I get bored to easily by them, but I have been sticking to Once Upon a Time. I really like that each season knows where it's going when telling a story. The characters are pretty great too. And I just really like that they show you the sequence of events that happened for a person to be like they are or do what they are doing. It's like they have every little thing planned. It shows that they worked hard on each season and I appreciate that.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty