Pi Day 2015

Please celebrate according to your personal pi preferences

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Pi Day 2015

Post by Catspaw »

Pi Day! The day that I always forget until it's over has arrived....but this year, I have not forgotten, because reminders have been made and promises are being fulfilled! \:D/ Many thanks to Graces4you and bookworm for making sure that I didn't forget! Click here for a useful thread if you're thinking, "I have no idea what is going on here, but the topic sounds delicious!"

Please enjoy a bonus $3.14 on all of your posts today. That means that instead of a base of $1.00 per post, you will have a base of $3.14. You will also earn $0.31 on all posts in Hillingdale Haven for the day. Yay! Try not to spend it all in one place. ;) Things will go back to normal towards the end of the day, or maybe Sunday afternoon, if I forget deem it appropriate to do so. \:D/

Pi all around! \:D/
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Yay!! :D Happy Pi Day, peoples! \:D/
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The HH money doesn't include the PR does it?
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Are you planning to attack the PR to further increase your immense wealth? Dx ;)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

No, just the opposite. I’m making sure the PR cannot be used for such a thing. You should never be able to make money from posts in there, no matter how small an amount.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Well you do get those few cents if you post in the padded room. :/
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

WOohoo free money. I realized this just a few minutes ago. And I was like HOW did I forget.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

We bought a pie for Pi Day. \:D/ I can't wait to eat it.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Penguin wrote:Well you do get those few cents if you post in the padded room. :/
Yes, for one special day, people can get money in the Padded Room. :shock: Don't get used to it, folks, because it probably won't happen again. Maybe next year. Maybe not. Probably not. But late last night it seemed like a fun idea, so there you have it. ;) I don't think we'll break the ToO's economy in one day at $0.31 a post.

Hey Doctor, you can only talk about pie if you're sharing. :x
Woody

Post by Woody »

Hmm... The TARDIS has a duplicator... :-
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Send ALL the pies! Send them now! Before it's too late! :mad:
Woody

Post by Woody »

*sends a pie to all the ToOers*
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

No, no, send me all of the pies. It's like you don't know me at all! :noway:
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Some of my class mates and I got together to eat pie today. There were around eleven of us. This was the spread of pies.

“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

I've had a notification on my phone for this since November \:D/ Happy Pi day \:D/

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw wrote:I don't think we'll break the ToO's economy in one day at $0.31 a post.
Not if it's a flat rate, once per post. But I thought the standard rate was activated, just at a 31 cent base? That's what HH seemed to do. I made more than $0.31 when I posted there. :shrugs:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, Brad, do you think you had enough pies there? ;) I have the wrong kind of friends! ;)

Bookworm, people would get a few cents more depending on the length of the post, but not much more, especially since a lot of those posts are short. There's still only been a few dollars paid out among several different people through HH posting today.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Yeah, even if they got the aggregate it shouldn't be an issue at that rate, I was just curious which it was and if HH and PR were set up differently.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I did have the thought later that I could have made HH $0.31 and the PR $0.03, just for fun, but alas, I thought of it a bit late.

I hope that everybody had a wonderful Pi Day celebration! \:D/ Posting settings are back to normal now.
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Catspaw wrote:Wow, Brad, do you think you had enough pies there? ;) I have the wrong kind of friends! ;)
I think we had just enough. :P I think all of them had at least a little left over. Mine had a little less than half left over. :D
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."