Just popping in and saying hello!

GlennAdams

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Just popping in and saying hello!

Post by GlennAdams »

ToO, I still randomly check up on you and your whereabouts even though its been about SIX years since I was really active in this forum. That's so crazy! By no means was I anyone worth remembering but I still remember FATE, BrokenButBeautiful, King Butter Turtle, and KODY 105. There are other names I recognize still. I read through some of my posts and some posts that I was mentioned in. They all made me smile. :)

I'm glad the ToO is still around and kicking! I saw that it's been around for 10 years now! That's sweet! I'm glad there's a forum for Odyssey fans. AIO will always hold a special place in my heart even if I stopped listening several years ago.

I encourage you guys to trust God in all things. In 2009, I was just a high school senior going away to college. It's 2015 now and I've been out of college for 2 years! I'm applying to medical school for a second time. God has been so faithful to me and has been my strength during some times where I have felt very alone and very confused about my future. I'm so thankful for God's grace and faithfulness through it all. Anyways, I hope you all are doing well! God bless!! \:D/
I do what I do.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Hey, GlannAdams! I'm so glad you you decided to pop in a say Hi. =]
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Thanks, Snubs. I had forgotten where all the posts went. :)
I do what I do.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hey Glenn! :D It's been a long time. My goodness, applying to medical school sounds exciting...and scary! :mad: I hope that all goes well for you. :D
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Hello, GlennAdams. I know KODY 105 personally, and he wanted me to let you know that "[he] is still alive and kicking!" (his exact words)
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
LIGHTNING
Pilgrim

Post by LIGHTNING »

Hello person I have never met before! Sure wish you would stick around, but it is good to see you flash by at the least! :D