Ask the Person After You

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Ask the Person After You

Post by NatetheGreat »

Pretty straight-forward: Answer the last post's question, and then ask one of your own.

Here, I'll start:

Why did you join the ToO?
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

(Great concept, Nate :) )

Because most of the SS'ers extolled its greatness (and posted links to things that I, as a nonmember, couldn't see), and I was old enough, and I <3 Odyssey.

Next poster, what would your best day be?
Last edited by Lizzy88 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

My best day would be a few hours of productive programming, a meaningful conversation with someone I care about, some time spent exercising out in nature, a few pages read in a thought-provoking book, and time spent just thinking, all without brain fatigue. I'm pretty sure that day is impossible.

Next poster: What's your favorite animal, and what about that animal do you admire?
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

My favorite animal is the horse... it's so beautiful and strong and versatile.

What is your favorite thing to do with friends (offline, I mean)?
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Probably working out/hiking/outdoorsy things.

What is an ideal vacation for you? ^_^
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I would love a week just relaxing in a cabin out near a river in the mountains with a beautiful view. :)

What is your second least favorite color and why?
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

That sounds like a great vacation, Angel!

Probably yellow. It looks a bit sickly to me, and it prevents a person from receding into the background.

What is your favorite birthday memory?
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

My favorite birthday memory is when my BD party was over at my grandma's house. I saw a car coming up the driveway (it's a long driveway) that I didn't recognize, and since I know most of my aunts, uncles, and cousins' vehicles, I didn't have a clue who it was. So I waited and, a couple minutes later, in through the door came my best friend (and her whole family)! She was a surprise guest and I had NO idea she was coming! That was probably the most surprised I've ever been!

Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world (Other than where you live now)?
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

That sounds like an amazing birthday!

If I could live anywhere, I think I would live in Grayling, MI. My dad pastured a church at a summer camp there, so I have years of happy childhood memories there. And the area is beautiful.

What is your favorite planet, and why?
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

Let's see... Earth. Because I live there. And so do all my friends. However, if the trip to Mars wasn't a one-way thing, it might warrant a visit.

Who's your favorite musician and why?
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Beethoven! He rocks!

Do you have siblings on any of the message boards, and who?
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

Yes I do. Dream Big is my older sister, but...You probably knew that ;)

What smiley do you wish existed on the ToO?
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

Heh...not many, except maybe an awkward smiley...with a smiley looking around, as if in an awkward conversation. It would also work will when people have dumb jokes. ^_^

What question do you wish you would be asked?
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

I wish that I could be asked what I want to be asked next.

What's your favorite song?
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Right now it would be... Oh, gosh. So many choieses. But now I'll say Impossible

What's your favorite breed of dog?
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

Sheltie (Shetland Sheepdog) or PomPom (Pomeranian)

What is your favorite TV show?
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Sherlock! ^_^ However, I've been watching Leverage lately and it reminds me of National Treasure so I'm a fan right now..

If you had to choose one country in Europe to go to, which one would you choose?
Last edited by Danadelfos on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Ooooh, they're all cool--I'd have to go with (to) France :D

Why did you choose the name you did?
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

It's been so long it's hard to remember, but I mildly enjoyed the Nate the Great book series, and Nathan's my name, so it fit.

What's your favorite season, and why?
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

My favorite is Winter. Christmas, New Year's, my birthday, out of school, and sometimes Thanksgiving. :D

What is your favorite AIO episode and why?