Post the last AIO episode you listened to!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Eggshells. Ah, terrible, isn't it.
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yeah, some episodes lost some of their charm in the light of future revelations. :(

I last listened to "Family Values" - an all-time favourite classic episode! \:D/
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Roomates

First time having heard it in its entirety \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

Viva la difference

That one part where Nick and Lisa are talking about "When you work with animals you've got to lighten up...You know go with the flow" made me fall in a hysterical fit of laughter. Nick's voice is just so awesome xDDD I replayed it for my brother and he tried hard to stifle his own laughter after giving me "the look" =P
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I miss Nick. :(

I listened to "This is Chad Pearson?" the other night and loved it! It's one of my favourites (which is why I chose it) and I just never get tired of Bart in this episode. :lol: Plus the entire episode is a lot of fun!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Subject Yourselves

It's been a long time since I've heard this one. The part with the school curriculum is still relevant, if not more so than when it aired.
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

I listened to "Waylaid in the windy city" while making dinner. Heh...It never gets old =P
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Countess
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Countess »

War of Words

Milidroit---how would you spell that word??
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

"Green Eyes and Yellow Tulips" - one of my favourites from that time period, though more recent events have put a different emotional spin on it for me. :sniff: So I try to listen to it rarely. :mecry: But I just can't stop myself from wanting to remember the good times! :inlove: But it never fails to make me feel things. :twat:

Not that I have any issues or anything... O:)
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

Catspaw wrote:"Green Eyes and Yellow Tulips" - one of my favourites from that time period, though more recent events have put a different emotional spin on it for me. :sniff: So I try to listen to it rarely. :mecry: But I just can't stop myself from wanting to remember the good times! :inlove: But it never fails to make me feel things. :twat:

I love your use of smilies xD And that one at the end though...*chuckles*

I listened to Never For Nothing while I was preparing supper.
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Paula wrote:
Catspaw wrote:"Green Eyes and Yellow Tulips" - one of my favourites from that time period, though more recent events have put a different emotional spin on it for me. :sniff: So I try to listen to it rarely. :mecry: But I just can't stop myself from wanting to remember the good times! :inlove: But it never fails to make me feel things. :twat:

I love your use of smilies xD And that one at the end though...*chuckles*

I listened to Never For Nothing while I was preparing supper.
I know they make me look crazy. That's half of the fun! ;)

I listened to "The Triangle" last night - I just couldn't fall asleep, so I picked a favourite two-parter! So good! :D
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

The Labyrinth, Part 1
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I listened to the first five out of the six episodes on the new half-album Taking the Plunge (I had a little road trip - I kind of wish that it had been 23 minutes longer!) ;) so I heard "First Things First," "Playing the Predictable," "A Big Commitment," "Dinner Roll Models," and "Out of the Woods." I enjoyed all of them and I'm interested to see what will happen next!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The Time Has Come. An amazingly awesome and moving episode. =D>
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That is such a great episode, Laurie! :D

I listened to "The Triangle" again. So good!
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

"Push the Red Button" *sigh* Never gets old ^_^
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Pound Foolish
Tallying up

Post by Pound Foolish »

It really doesn't, Paula.

Your Servant is Listening. Camilla, seriously, when I have a daughter I want her to be like you.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I listened to "My Fair Bernard" last night. Good times! I love Bernard and Edwin interacting. :lol:
Kathy909
Lurker

Post by Kathy909 »

I just listened to On The Top Floor parts 1, 2, and 3. It is *almost* one of my top favorites!!!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That is a really good one, Kathy! :D I love Jason. :inlove:

I listened to "The Marriage Feast" the other night. I hadn't listened to that one in a long time, and I just felt like listening! :D