Laura Ingalls.....Wilder?

ENRAGEMENT!!!!!!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!! Congratulations! :)
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Bump!

Congratulations, Laura! My, how times have changed since I was an active member here.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Wow, it's KODY! :shock:

Thanks, I'm excited. :D
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

Congrats Laura! Soo awesome for you!!
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

Congrats!
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

:thud:

I didn't see this until now. Many congrats, Laura! I'm sure you guys will be super happy together! :D
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Geez, me too, how'd I miss this? Congratulations Laura!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The wedding already happened! You guys are way behind the times already. ;) But it's still so exciting! \:D/

...And as a late wedding present, Laura got about a million points in the ToO hockey pool yesterday. :mad: Best wishes from the NHL, I guess. ;)
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yeah, you guys are behind the times! ;)

No, really, thanks so much. I have now been married for over 212 hours, and I have enjoyed every minute of it! \:D/ Almanzo is quite the thoughtful and kind husband, and he knows me very well. Yesterday evening we arrived at our new home, and he surprised me by stringing colored Christmas lights in our room. :inlove: Could you get any better than that?!?!?!?

Here are a few pictures from last week:
Untitled-1.jpg
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Like.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Aww, gorgeous pictures, Laura! :D Thanks for sharing! You two are adorable together.

A man who shares (or supports) your strong preference for coloured Christmas lights? He's a keeper! That's very sweet - and definitely a sign that he knows you well!
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

Good grief, I leave the ToO for a few months and people get married.
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

Aw! Sooo pretty! Congratulations and I hope you have a great rest of your lives together!
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?