Polling Data Sale

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Dredge
Classic

Polling Data Sale

Post by Dredge »

I have surveyed nearly 25% of active users and I will gladly turn over everything for a small fee of only $500! You will recieve a report that includes:

Raw Poll Results-All results garnered by my massive, great poll.

Demographic-Controlled poll results- Divying up poll results based on who answeted what and what else they answered.

Fundraising Projections- My take on whether you'll be able to compete in the next election.

Technological Support- What ToOers want done and when!

Don't miss out on my great new deal!
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm curious as to your suggested uses for this kind of info.
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

Well, I'd be more than happy to sell it to the administration, as well as provate citizens. I took these polls and decided I had no use for them, and that someone else probably does!
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Personally, I don't have a need for that information, but I was curious as to whether you had certain purposes in mind that you anticipated this data being meaningful for, or were hoping for more general interest.
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

Hopefully someone will be in a spending mood once election season returns.