FRESH HOT MEMES

Receive the exclusive internet jokes while they still can possibly be considered viral.

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
GJ
Pilgrim

FRESH HOT MEMES

Post by GJ »

A shop where you, an individual, and an amazing one - can have a meme made specifically to suit you!
INVENTORY
I have two samples, [Exhibit A] https://i.imgflip.com/1imsia.jpg
Classic, iconic meme made with a generic template and Block letters.

[Exhibit B] https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... 67211b.jpg
A simpler, laid back meme, the one you might recognise from either tumblr or instagram.

Once you have decided what style you would like to use, the following step is you telling me a quirk of your personality or interesting thing about yourself. Do not feel limited though! You could rant of a silly happening or incident, family relations, or comic love. Nearly anything is worthy!!!

Exhibit A............3.00 Per Meme
Exhibit B............4.00 Per Meme

DISCOUNT: Send me an A-okay picture for your template and you get 1.00 off your purchase. :D
All pictures sent to me must reflect the views, rules, and terms of this site, failure to abide by the ToO code of conduct will result in a report to my superiors. Memes are non refundable. Delivered through use of PM. No sketchy stuff, my dudes.
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

woh
woah peeps this just happened. *brain explodes*
Last edited by Connie G. on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Mariogeek
Tallying up

Post by Mariogeek »

Dude OK I will pay you for an exhibit B meme that has to do with I Slap Floor. Such as figuring out that my odysseynerds article is actually I Slap Floor. Can you do that? :mrgreen:
Yo
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Mariogeek wrote:Dude OK I will pay you for an exhibit B meme that has to do with I Slap Floor. Such as figuring out that my odysseynerds article is actually I Slap Floor. Can you do that? :mrgreen:
Hello Mariogeek! Yes! I can do that. :D
Thank you for your business, your order will arrive shortly.
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

I'll take two memes please:

1) So I have no money for the OAclub :mope: ... make a meme about that please? (exhibit A)

2) Can you make one with something along the lines of this?
When you say "I have a bearded dragon" and they answer, "what's a bearded dragon? (Exhibit B) thanks!! \:D/
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Monty_Whittaker

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

Exhibit A with the words "Grand Moff Tarkin, Not Grand Moff Turkey, with picture of Grand Moff Tarkin in the background
Resident JRPG nut
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Monty_Whittaker wrote:Exhibit A with the words "Grand Moff Tarkin, Not Grand Moff Turkey, with picture of Grand Moff Tarkin in the background
Dude, I was watching The Clone Wars the other day! \:D/ I'll try and have that ready for you in your inbox by tomorrow night. Thank you for the order!
Parakeet

Post by Parakeet »

Hey, I have another meme order! Could I have an exhibit A meme that says: "Ran out of crickets today"? please and thanks! and by the way it'd be amazing if you could incorporate a sad bearded dragon in it :lol: thanks!
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Parakeet wrote:Hey, I have another meme order! Could I have an exhibit A meme that says: "Ran out of crickets today"? please and thanks! and by the way it'd be amazing if you could incorporate a sad bearded dragon in it :lol: thanks!
I can definitely do that, I apologise for the wait. :anxious:
Parakeet

Post by Parakeet »

I'd like to order an Exhibit A meme that has anything to do with Star Wars :p thanks in advance!
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Parakeet wrote:I'd like to order an Exhibit A meme that has anything to do with Star Wars :p thanks in advance!
Okay, I just sent one in.