Catsville's moderators, round 2

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catsville's moderators, round 2

Post by Catspaw »

Everyone,

Meow and hello to all the fine citizens of the Town of Odyssey. Today is a special day...though no longer unique. It is the day you find out the names of the people who will be assisting me during this unusual term, for the second time. Since there will not be an elected duo of admins to appoint a moderating team, and my time is limited, I have asked a couple of well-known and experienced members to be global moderators over the next four months. They will not have admin responsibilities or powers (with perhaps brief exceptions as necessity dictates) but will be able to act on behalf of the town when required.

Please extend your greetings and thanks to (in alphabetical order):

bookworm
Woody

Thank you for your eagerness to serve the ToO previously, and your willingness to continue to serve in this capacity.

Please stay tuned for fun little things coming up over the next four months, and perhaps a few Cat-astrophic ones as well! O:)

Yours in solidarity,

Catspaw
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Don't abuse your power too much. \:D/

Is this the fewest Mods there have been in a term bookworm?
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Congrats woody and bookworm! I know you'll both do a great job! \:D/
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

Okey dokey! I only understand half of this election stuff but congratulations to bookworm and Woody!!
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Normally after an election the team that wins appoints their moderators. As no one was eligible to run, the backup plan went into effect. The backup plan is that catspaw remains the only admin and appoints a team of moderators to help her until the next election period.
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."