Court System

Reviving the Courthouse!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Would you like to have the courthouse started up again?

Definitely!
100%
Neutral..
No votes
No way!
No votes

Total votes: 2

Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Court System

Post by Parakeet »

So i was wondering... Does this Town have any way to sue people? Not that I'd want to or anything :anxious: (jk I don't want to sue anyone, just a thought that randomly came to mind.) If so, why and how did it come about? If not, why? Thanks! :D

UPDATE: I made a poll to see how many people would like to see the courthouse up and running again ;)
Last edited by Parakeet on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

As a matter of fact, yes we do! Judge Moody's Court facilitates members suing other members in various degrees of seriousness. The Judge has been inactive for some time though, so if someone needed a trial convened these days we would need to do some reorganization first.
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

bookworm wrote:As a matter of fact, yes we do! Judge Moody's Court facilitates members suing other members in various degrees of seriousness. The Judge has been inactive for some time though, so if someone needed a trial convened these days we would need to do some reorganization first.
Cool! thanks for letting me know :mrgreen:
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

We had another court way back in the day. Might've been in Crestwood?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

There you go. \:D/
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

DanP740 wrote:We had another court way back in the day.
Yes indeed, The Odyssey Courthouse. But that has been defunct even longer than the other so I went with the more recent as it could reasonably be revived should there be the desire.