Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I had a great evening hanging out with my best friend today! I got to referee puzzle-setting time between two of her boys while holding the baby. Good times. ;) I love having a friend I can talk to and then feel better afterwards!
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

Aww awesome Catspaw. Lucky you, I love babies! :incnt: :baby:

:snore: I have been chilling and sleeping in late cause ITS SPRING BREAK! \:D/ :flower: Yesterday I twisted my knee so I have been trying to stay off of it so it can get better. :shock: ](*,)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Spring Break sounds like fun! Enjoy, Kathy! I hope your knee heals quickly so you can enjoy yourself. :D

Today I went to a used book sale and then out for supper with a couple of friends. We love to go book shopping together!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

the sun is finally coming out in Amsterdam \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I hope you're having a great time, Marvin! I'm glad you're getting nice weather.

Today I started some spring cleaning...and did not enjoy it. :x There's a reason things were messy. ;) I made a good start, but one of these days I need to go through old stuff that I've been keeping because it's easier than sorting through it to decide what I should really keep.
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

Ohhh Spring cleaning! I only like it cause SPRING IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night both of our dogs ran off. -_- Our puppy, Bonnie, opened the latch with her teeth. -_- We spent a long time looking for them. But after awhile I heard them barking and of course Bonnie was running at full speed and jumping up and the older one, Taylor, who is a tubby dog, was dragging behind. But they were very happy to see us and we were very relieved!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh no! I'm so glad you found your dogs and they were okay, Kathy! Puppies are cute, but trouble. ;)

I had a lovely day today, with a pedicure appointment and then a bunch of little errands that I just never found time to do any other day.
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Kathy0 wrote:Ohhh Spring cleaning! I only like it cause SPRING IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night both of our dogs ran off. -_- Our puppy, Bonnie, opened the latch with her teeth. -_- We spent a long time looking for them. But after awhile I heard them barking and of course Bonnie was running at full speed and jumping up and the older one, Taylor, who is a tubby dog, was dragging behind. But they were very happy to see us and we were very relieved!
I'm very happy to hear that, Kathy. I prayed for you last night. :)

Spring cleaning is wonderful! I am a very neat person. :lol:
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

Catspaw wrote:Oh no! I'm so glad you found your dogs and they were okay, Kathy! Puppies are cute, but trouble. ;)

I had a lovely day today, with a pedicure appointment and then a bunch of little errands that I just never found time to do any other day.
-_- They are XD

OOHHH FUN!!! I love just driving around and doing little things :)

And thank you Jo!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Good news, everyone! \:D/ I unbanned king kong skater and made it a mod! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

You better be kidding...but I'm too tired to log into the admin panel to check. ;) *big dramatic sigh* It's so hard to find good help these days...

I woke up with a headache and feel like I might be coming down with something, but hopefully it won't turn into anything much. I know too many people who are sick to feel confident that it's nothing, however!
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

I turned in a paper on time today.

I never do that.

Wow.
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

Way to go, Connie! \:D/

I bought a dragon fruit and it turned out to be almost flavorless. One of my biggest disappointments in life to date*. :(

*other than knowing this world will eventually end and we won't have the current ToO administration anymore.
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

Hey, Tea, perhaps you should have a Dragonfruit tree shipped direct to you so you can sprinkle the seed with sugar and water it with Maple Syrup. If that doesn't work, split it open and load it up. Then fry it in a sugary drink.

I got a 95 on an exam. Something I wish I did more.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

Good Job Drege.

Today was EXTREMELY busy for me. -_- Today I have, cleaned the upstairs of the barn and the downstairs (including, sweeping, mopping, dusting, shoveling) stained out raft, done the laundry, trained Bonnie (my puppy) and washed the dishes. :eek!: Talk about spring cleaning O_O Those dogs can a make a huge mess so fast its not even laughable. *faints* :hithead: :thud:
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Anna><> wrote:This week has been great! I found out I'm the valedictorian of my grad class and I'm super excited. 3 days of school left, finals, and then I'm officially done high school for good!!!
Guys!!! 3 days of university left and 3 final exams and then I'll be an engineer.
Like.
Seriously.
Time just flies. I was looking back on some of my old posts (307 of which are in this thread) and oh my goodness. I was ridiculous.
Life is really something else.
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

Congratulations, Anna! We haven't talked much, but I pmed you about calculus a few years ago. :p

Both of my parents were electrical engineers, and based on what they've said, I definitely don't envy your time in college. Good luck on your finals, and congrats on finishing!
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Thanks Tea Ess! I'm so excited right now :)
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

:compy: :cpu: Well I am officially tired of school :D I AM READY FOR SPRING!!!!! *dies* To much cleaning, to much staying indoors, to much school, to much life without spring.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That's so great, Anna! Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication and your upcoming graduation! \:D/ Awesome!

Kathy, it sounds like you keep pretty busy! Have fun with your puppy.

Today I counted out chocolate eggs for an Easter egg hunt in a few days. Fun times. ;)