The 7th Year of ToO Fantasy Football!

New and returning players, join in!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
The 7th Year of ToO Fantasy Football!

Post by American Eagle »

Welcome to our SEVENTH year of playing fantasy football! \:D/ This competition is one of the longest-running ToO traditions. Be part of ToO history by playing with us!

History >> (History on ESPN, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)

2017 Roll Call (Now's the Time to Join In!)
  1. American Eagle - confirmed
  2. bookworm - confirmed
  3. Laura Ingalls - confirmed
  4. Almanzo (Laura Ingalls' husband) - confirmed
  5. Knight Fisher - confirmed
  6. godisawesomeness99 - confirmed
  7. E II - confirmed
  8. Stop Wooton' Around - confirmed
This year is open to anyone who wants to play. You simply need an ESPN account. One you have that, PM me or bookworm your email address and we'll let you in.

If you played last year and want to stay in the league, just post in this thread so we know you're in. \:D/

>> Click here to go to this year's league main office. <<

I am The ToO's first repeat champion! Who would like to challenge me for the cup? \:D/
Last edited by American Eagle on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I'm in. \:D/
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I'm in of course!! \:D/

I made contact with SWA a few weeks ago, he will hopefully be returning this season. Trying to get through to Eugene.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

My husband and I are in again. \:D/ I will avenge my last place finish! :x
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

Yo, havent been here in a while, but count me in for this.
I am confused
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Great to have you back Eugene! I missed our trade partnership last season.
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

Post by godisawesomeness99 »

I return every year basically just for this so yeah I'm in
Daniel- Seattle Pacific University '22
Music is how God speaks to me
I used to be here.... but now I'm probably not.... so yeah
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Nice!! So our only unconfirmed returner from last year is John Chrysostom - has anyone heard from him?

Let's also talk about the draft. The season doesn't begin until September 7 this year, so we have some time to plan a date that works well for as many people as possible. Does anyone have any scheduling thoughts? Vacations?

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

This might finally be the year I can make it to the draft, but still not a sure thing so don't plan around me. As usual I'll let you all figure it out and just log on if I'm able that night. Also as usual I would like it held at minimum two weeks out from season kickoff so there is time to arrange any preseason trades anyone may want to do.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

I will throw my hat in the ring to even up the conferences.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Sunday nights and the weekend of the 25th are bad for me but otherwise I'm open.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Stop Wooton' Around wrote:I will throw my hat in the ring to even up the conferences.
Just heard from JC and he's too busy to participate this year, so that's perfect. Glad you're back!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

bookworm wrote:
Stop Wooton' Around wrote:I will throw my hat in the ring to even up the conferences.
Just heard from JC and he's too busy to participate this year, so that's perfect. Glad you're back!
+1. SWA, could you PM me and/or bookworm the email address associated with your ESPN account so we can invite you back in the league?

Aaaaand we have 8 players now. \:D/ Because this league works substantially better with even-numbered players, if anyone else wants to play, we'll need you to find a partner. :)

E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

I have another draft on the evening of the 19th, and im not home until the 13th, so anytime after the 13th that isnt tye 19th works for me
I am confused
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

American Eagle wrote:
bookworm wrote:
+1. SWA, could you PM me and/or bookworm the email address associated with your ESPN account so we can invite you back in the league?

Aaaaand we have 8 players now. \:D/ Because this league works substantially better with even-numbered players, if anyone else wants to play, we'll need you to find a partner. :)
Ignore the message I just sent. I just accepted the invite and am in.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Yeah I finally figured out how to send you one just before that. I think we're good now!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

We are unable to draft this weekend or the 19th or 26th. Friday nights after this week would probably work best for us.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I am proposing that we hold the draft Monday, August 21 at 9PM. No one has explicitly said that this date doesn't work for them.

Thoughts?

E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

What time zone is that in? That should work though
I am confused
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Oh, I'm sorry. I was proposing Monday, August 21 at 9PM Eastern Time.