RIP Lori Tritel

Dr. Lily Graham

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

RIP Lori Tritel

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Sad news. I saw on Facebook that Actress Lori Tritel, who played Dr. Lily Graham on AIO , passed away yesterday after she battle with lung cancer. Prayers to her family and friends.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks for sharing, Jimmy. That's too bad. :(
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Lori Tritel brought a real warmth to her character which I think is one of the reasons why Doctor Graham has become a fairly regular character on the show. I'll miss her.
The Old Judge
Catspaw is splendiferous

Post by The Old Judge »

Characters like Dr. Graham's bring depth and reality to any show, but especially one like Adventures in Odyssey. People like her are the ones that do the work and live their lives outside of the hub that is Whit's End. Her role was important, if somewhat sparse. Lori Tritel's final episodes were released this past spring. Sadly, I do not subscribe to the OAC, so I will not be able to hear them. :cry:
"Some folks say, 'Well, America's gone too far,' and I say, 'Lazarus was dead, but that wasn't too much for Jesus.'"
---Jeff Fugate
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Good to see you back on the boards, Old Judge!

I believe the last episode with Lori as Dr. Graham is Find a Penny, Part 1.