Psych

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

I like binge-watched the first five seasons, and I'm in love. :inlove: What a brilliant tv show! I love Shawn and Gus, but I'm even more fond of Lassiter haha. I just love him.
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I remember watching all of the first 6-7 seasons. Then the final season I didn't really watch a lot of, but I did see the musical one and the final episode. So good

I am definitely a fan and I remember wondering if Shawn and Jules would ever get together, and fangirlling about with my friend who also watched it

Good times and good memories. I always loved jamming to the theme song \:D/

Till the end of the line.
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Shennifer wrote:I remember watching all of the first 6-7 seasons. Then the final season I didn't really watch a lot of, but I did see the musical one and the final episode. So good

I am definitely a fan and I remember wondering if Shawn and Jules would ever get together, and fangirlling about with my friend who also watched it

Good times and good memories. I always loved jamming to the theme song \:D/
I JAM TO THE THEME SONG TOO. I really liked the different versions they had of it too. Like the a capella version and the spanish one.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I liked it when they played the ENTIRE SONG. None of that short 1 minute version. :noway:
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
LIGHTNING
Pilgrim

Post by LIGHTNING »

I actually watch Psycho just last night... Let us put it this way: I liked it better than The Bad Seed.
I think if you asked me to rewatch it, I might pretend to jump off a cliff, but instead hid in the woods and live my life as a mysterious mage that one day makes a potion to erase the event of the movie's creation.
Hm, but 8/10 for the movie itself, just 4/10 for my enjoyment level.
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Is the 8/10 rating for how you think other people would enjoy it? I always assumed that peoples ratings were always their own personal enjoyment level.
LIGHTNING
Pilgrim

Post by LIGHTNING »

No, it is on how good the movie was.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

#lassiet all the way.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I'm a fan of Psych. I've seen the whole show (and I don't normally watch shows all the way through....mostly because I don't watch too many TV shows. =p). I really like Gus. And like others have said, Gus and Shawn's chemistry with each other is just golden.

My only thing though, is the last season really lacked. They wasted so much time on lame episodes and really didn't move along with the story (until like the last three episodes..and even then it was all in the finale). They could have spent that whole season tying up all the storylines.. but they didn't. =| So I was a little disappointed. I was also disappointed that Shawn's dad just disappeared. I was really hoping they would tie up some loose ends with Shawn and his dad.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Lightning, we're not talking about the movie Psycho.

Snubs, should I watch the last season? I stopped during the second to last season (I think), because it just kept disappointing me. :(
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Arwen wrote:Snubs, should I watch the last season? I stopped during the second to last season (I think), because it just kept disappointing me. :(
Well.. if the show kept disappointing you.. it might continue to disappoint. :boohoo: But I'm, personally, a stickler for finishing shows that I start. =p So, it's hard to say, and you never know.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Filming just wrapped on the movie. \:D/ It comes out this December.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

:mad: This is exciting!

I'll stop with the gifs now...
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks for bumping this thread, KF! :D I noticed the start date and immediately clicked on the start of the thread, since I just started watching Psych a few months ago and if I read any part of this year many years ago, I wouldn't have paid much attention.

I really enjoyed Psych! It was a fun show with a good mix of goofiness and shenanigans and a touch of romance (which I always like) but still some decent cases and a few more serious moments to keep it (mostly) grounded. The wordplay and awesome friendship immediately caught my attention and made me want to watch more! I am looking forward to the movie that's coming in December! :D

EDIT: Haha, while I was typing Kaida made her awesome post! I do love their dancing and enthusiastic jumping around when they figure stuff out!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

The movie is tomorrow! \:D/
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

The movie is in an hour! \:D/
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I wish that I got a channel that I could watch it on! :mad: It sounds like tons of fun. No spoilers please! (As in, just put them in spoiler tags. I can't ban people from posting about it.) ;)
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Psych 2: Lassie Come Home was fun \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I haven't seen it yet! I've been too lazy to figure out if Peacock works for Canadians, and if it does, if are there content differences, since Psych 2 is really the only thing that I want to watch on there. I'm busy the next few days, but your post has motivated me to figure out if I can watch or not, KF!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Made a peacock account just to watch it, worth it. Definitely.