Fluxx

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Fluxx

Post by bookworm »

I've known about this card game for some time, always wanted to try it, finally got a chance. It's a lot of fun! Anyone else played it?
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

I remember that! I think my uncle gave it to my family about... 16 years ago? I remember thinking it looked really fun, but the concept of changing rules was more than my six-year-old brain could handle. I wonder if we still own it. :-k
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

It's been a few years since I've played it, but I remember enjoying it. I have a somewhat similar game called We Didn't Playtest This At All
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I love Fluxx! I own V5 of the standard deck, as well as the Doctor Who edition.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I've only played the original version. That gets complicated enough to keep track of, the extra mechanics that the themed variants add intimidate me right now.
321tumbler
Tallying up

Post by 321tumbler »

Fluxx is great! We have Family Fluxx and Monty Python Fluxx if I remember it right.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Played a couple more times and decided I should buy my own deck. \:D/
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

The problem for me is I think it's a fun game but nobody around me does.. So I would buy it only to never play it. :P
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

This is one of the games I bought for our upcoming honeymoon. Never played it, but watched people play it on YouTube and it looks super fun. :) And I'm hoping the random aspect of it will keep it from getting too competitive. =P