Adventures in Odyssey Survey

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Adventures in Odyssey Survey

Post by Petrichor »

The AIO Facebook page posted this survey yesterday. It mostly asks you to rate how you feel about certain characters, but there's also a write-in option to comment about potential stories and plotlines you would be interested in. It only took me a few minutes to complete, and it seems like a good chance to give your input on what you'd like to see happen in the future of the show. :)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I did the survey! You're right that it didn't take long, and it was a nice way to share my thoughts! I found the one set of questions too general - about how I would feel if something happened to a character. My thoughts would change depending on the specific character. I might be happy one character started dating and unhappy if it was a different character.
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

I kind of forgot about those questions--yeah, it would have been nice if they were a little more specific. I wasn't quite sure how to react to the question about a character losing their faith; it would be an interesting storyline (and I hope would culminate in them returning to their faith), but I feel like "I would be thrilled" isn't an appropriate reaction. :anxious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yeah, I get that there was a variety of options and they don't want to tip their hand about anything they were considering, but that did seem a little odd. I assume they expected people to only use that answer for some of the other items on the list. ;)
Calhoun07
Not as new

Post by Calhoun07 »

I can't say I would be "thrilled" if a character became ill and passed away, but it would be good for a change to address the passing of a character directly instead of how it's been done in the past, which is mentioned in passing.

Sesame Street managed to do it amazingly well when Mr Hooper died. AIO can do it, too.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

It's really cool that they're actively soliciting listener feedback. Have they done a survey like this in the past?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they've done this quite a few years already. I think it might be formatted a little differently. I'm pretty sure I've done surveys in the past.