Happy Birthday Shadowpaw!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Manda
Someone's favorite

Happy Birthday Shadowpaw!

Post by Manda »

Shadowpaw,

Jonathan and I compiled a list of birthday messages for you...
Jonathan wrote:Happy Birthday Shadowpaw! You're hard work is greatly appreciated.

-Jonathan
Monday wrote: I hope you have a wonderful Birthday, Shadowpaw! Thank you for all that you have done for us!
J-man wrote: Happy Birthday Shadowpaw!
I hope you will have an enjoyable day, and thanks for making such a nice AIO Website/Messageboard!
-J-man aka JM91
Sarah wrote:Hey Shadowpaw! I hope you have a good birthday, and- WOAH! 21! That's ancient!

Sarah
dawningoftime wrote:Shadowpaw

Thank you for your hardwork on updating us on AIO and creating new ways for us, as fans, to experience it. Happy Birthday and may God continue to use you in the years to come

Stephanie (aka dawningoftime)
Neo3DGfx wrote:The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.
(Psalm 37:23-24)

Happy 21st Shadowpaw!
Catspaw wrote:Happy birthday, Shadowpaw! I hope that you manage to find some time to enjoy your day, without having to spend all your time working on stuff for us, the AIO fans! Your work is appreciated! (And I'm glad that you're a Canadian, too! ;) ). Your fellow paw, Catspaw.
- Catspaw
StupendousMan wrote:Happy Birthday Shadowpaw, great job with all the forums and good luck you old man!

SM :)
Screech wrote:Dear Shadowpaw,

I hope that you have a wonderful birthday, and that this card can bring back some joy to you that you gave to us with this board.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Evil Chick wrote:Shadowpaw,

Happy 21st Birthday!!! Thank you so much for all the work that you have done both on the aiosf, and now on the Town of Odyssey! Your work is very much appreciated! Have a blessed day and a wonderful year!

Evil Chick/happysmiler ;)
AIOfan11 wrote:Happy Birthday! Thanks for all your hard work for us AIO fans.

AIOfan11
Ferder wrote:Happy B Day you groovy fellow Canadian!
crosskritters wrote:--Kat
Paul B wrote:Happy birthday shadowpaww.The new message bord is great.
Have a great day.
OrigamiKid wrote:*sings*Today is Your Birthday. Happy, Happy Birthday. Today is Your Birthday Happy Birthday HEY!

Congratulations Shadowpaw, for making it through another year and putting up with all of us that whole time(Well, at least when you were on the computer.)

~OrigamiKid
PonysHorses wrote:
Dear ShadowPaw,

:-({|= Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you... :-({|=

Happy Birthday! Thanks for being our loving, caring Admin O:) . Wishing you the bestest birthday ever!

~PH~
Trent DeWhite wrote: Happy 21st Shadowpaw! Thanks a ton for creating the ToO for us AIO fans . . . we appreciate the effort that went into creating it. Heath, hope, and happiness.
-Trent
mellow wrote: thanks for all the hard work and love you but in to this place and at the TH. happy brithday hope this years great and God bless you!
The Top Crusader wrote: Shadowpaw, it's been a sincere pleasure to work with you back at the TH, and I'm thrilled at the success you have here! Happy birthday!
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

If we missed anybody, I'm very sorry.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I'm saying it again right here! Happy 21st Shadowpaw!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I must echo the congrats and sentiments of everyone else.

Happy 21st Shadowpaw! \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
TheRunt
Pilgrim

Post by TheRunt »

Happy Birthday Shadowpaw! :D
I hope you have a good birthday Shadowpaw!
\:D/
have FUN Shadowpaw! :duel:

$TheRunt
:cheerleader:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Monday wrote:If we missed anybody, I'm very sorry.
You didn't post my message! :noway:

That's fine, I'll just say it now!

Happy Birthday Shadowpaw!! Hope your day is wonderful! Thanks for all your hard work on ToO. =D>

Laura Ingalls
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Happy birthday shadowpaw hope your birthday is better than mine was last year....
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

You missed mine as well but will ost in here.

Happy Birthday Shadowpaw! Thank you for this great site and may you live for another hundred years! \:D/ :pirate:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

he..never lived for a first hundred years
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Good Observation. But I want him to live for another hundred years on top of his already 21.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I shall say mine as well. I forgot to send it to Monday. :)
Shadowpaw, you were one of my favorite admins when I first joined the TH. You were always kind to new members, and quite friendly. I also admired your dedication to AIO. You are a very hard worker, and a good friend. You've blessed me the one year I've known you, and blessed many others as well. We are all gratefull to you. So congrats on turning Twenty One! May many more years of happiness and serving God follow.
-EB
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Happy birthday Shadowpaw. Thank you for working so hard to create such a great board.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Oh Happy Birthday Shadowpaw! We are all so glad you made this site for us! We all like you lots and lots. Have a great Birthday! I'll send you some cake ok.

-Andrea
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Thanks everyone :inlove:.

And Jonthan and Monday, I'm especially grateful for you to organize such a thing... and nice card btw... I feel so old! It was very kind of you both :hug:.

I'm also very touched by everyone's wishes and comments O:) . I very much enjoy working on the Town of Odyssey and I'm so happy it has become a part of so many people's daily routines! I've said it in the past and I will say it again, but while I knew the Town of Odyssey had a lot of potential, I had no idea it would become such a huge hit with all of you :). \:D/ So thank you everyone and thanks again for this terrific birthday surprise! :)
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Don't forget to eat plenty of cake!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Monday wrote:If we missed anybody, I'm very sorry.
You missed me and my thread. :cry:
At least Shadowpaw received my message. Happy birthday! \:D/
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Here's my unfortunately-left-out-of-the-card message:

Hey Shadow, hope that this upcoming year when you're a year older than you were last year is the best ever! And just remember, birthdays are good for you, it's been clinically proven that those who have the most live the longest. Have a good one! Love to all, Frank

I love you Shadow! Looking forward to many years in the business together. :D
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

I feel horrid, I thought I added all of these messages. :mecry:
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Happy birthday, Shadowpaw! Thanks for going to all that work to create and maintain this forum. Hope you have a great year. God bless.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

Happy birthday Shadowpaw, I know you wouldn't do it, but don't go out and celebrate by drinking. (I know you wouldn't do this, but you have to say this to every person turning 21, I'm told.) Anyway, happy birthday and thanks so much for everything you've done!
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!