ToO comic!

Nostalgic TH Comic fans unite!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

ToO comic!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Ok, just to clear something up, these comics are merely wrought out of my boredome and desire to experiment with Fftactics sprites. I'm trying to make some comics based on ToO events, and I'm beginning with a brief proulouge about the TH. It's all pure fiction, don't read too much into it. And for heaven's sake, don't ask me when I am going to update. I'm retired, I'm justdoing this for fun. There is no garuntee weather I will finish this ever, in fact, knowing me it is unlikley, so just enjoy it while it's around. :)

Anyways, I have plans to feature people like Top, SP, Catspaw, Bmuntz, Sonnuna, Jonathan, Capn Jack, and others. If you would like to be in it, politley ask and I will do my best to fit you in somewhere. So anyway, the comic. :) (Styled a little different than normal.)

Proulouge - Part 1

And so it was...

But shady type things were going on...

But then, a hero-esque old man named EB randomly showed up!

Confrontation! What will happen next? (To some it should be painfully obvious.) :(

Lemme know what you think so far.
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

I love it! I really hope you do continue soon. ^_^

And I'd greatly appreciate it if you could fit me in somewhere.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Looks cool! (I'd like to be too if possible.. :) )
...I hate marquees.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Ah, those are so cool!

You did a great job on them, EB. :)

Sarah
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That was wonderful, EB! I loved it! \:D/ It reminds me of the good old days, most (if not all) of which I missed. ;)

I feel honoured to be mentioned as a potential character - sounds fun! :D

So, when are you going to update? ;)

*dodges the Jar of Butter that is thrown at her*
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

*pokes EB* Stop writing my comic, you're dead.

...sounds amusing thus far. Now write more. Hahahahaha--*transmission cuts off here*

*plays Dramatic Prologue Music*
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:And for heaven's sake, don't ask me when I am going to update.
LOL

Gee, wonder who that's directed at O:)

I, like Catspaw, am honored to *what she said*. And looks good so far.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Lol! Awesome! (Thanks for including me sometime in the future. :wink: )
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

I love it EB, keep it up.

You could have Happysmiler (EC) and I ride in on llamas to save someone... :D
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Yesh o yesh o yesh! Its back!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

STRYPER wrote:I love it EB, keep it up.

Oh, yeah... you run over Draco at the beginning of the opera, don't yo--
I'm working on Sonuna's FFT form, if you don't already have sprites, and will eventually post them after finishment.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

lol, finishment is a funny word...

What is Sonuna's FFT form?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I have no idea. I'm making it up as I go along. >_>
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:Ok, just to clear something up, these comics are merely wrought out of my boredome and desire to experiment with Fftactics sprites.
See, that's what you get for leaving the ToO... :noway: Now you're bored!

Yeah. You could! :yes:

And, I love it so far! :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Sonuna Hydris wrote:

Oh, yeah... you run over Draco at the beginning of the opera, don't yo--
I'm working on Sonuna's FFT form, if you don't already have sprites, and will eventually post them after finishment.
I actually had a plan for you, Sonnuna, an idea I thought you would really like. Can I go through with it, and use the sprites I had planned for you? \:D/ PLEEASE?

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I very glad to have the TH comics back and looking better then ever!
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

UPDATEADGE!

When we last left EB he was confronting Amadeo, who appears to be the villian... :anxious:

Call me Sergeant Pepper.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Hah! That was pure Genious! Insert Coin LOL!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

That was the best anti-climactic death scene ever. XD
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! EB updated! When are you going to update again? ;)

I loved it! Watching EB die was hard *fake sob* but the last frame was so hilarious that it was worth it! \:D/