What is the last movie you saw?

post it

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

LOTR is happy. Look at how happy Sam looks at his wedding, or Frodo's big, wide smile at the end! But...seriously. Watching the movie at the theater really makes me feel like I'm actually in there. Even in the combat scenes. (Which isn't a bad thing for me, since I've always wanted to grab an Elven sword and wreak some havoc on the orcs.) ;)
Last edited by Elf of Rivendell on Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Last I've seen at home was Godzilla Final Wars, which was all in Japanese, which I don't understand much of, so I sped through most of the dialogue.

In theaters... I forget... Hide and Seek or The Incredibles at the dollar theater, maybe? I'm thinking I've been there once since then, though... :-k Constantine... maybe that was after those two...

I might see Sahara tonight or tomorrow... don't know yet.
DanJackieChan
Found

Post by DanJackieChan »

In theaters(boy its been a while) The Pacifier
At Home Open Water really pathetic movie do not watch it! But I'll highly recomend The Last Samurai!
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Now the last movie I saw was Open Water.
In theatre, still the Pacifier.
and on tv, Stargate SG1.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Frank wrote:Yah know, it's really sad when you can count that amout of movies that you've seen in theatres on one hand. That pretty much sums up my life. I've seen Pocahantas, Finding Nemo, The Passion of the Christ, The Incredibles and....uh...uh...I don't think there's any more. Kinda sad.
If you don't count a few IMAX movies that I've seen over the years, you could count all the times I've watched a movie in a theater on one finger. :lol:
Frank wrote:The last movie I've seen on our infinitesimally small television screen (About 12" across) was...Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window. (Which was really good, btw.) I'm always boggled when people say that they got a huge 10' flat screen or something...why spend all that money on something that wastes you time? Why not invest in something better like buying your car-less daughter a car? :D
Are you hoping your parents read this thread? ;)
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Last movie I watched was National Treasure! Second time I've ever gone to a theater- the movie was SO awesome!!!!!!! 8-[ I was actually going to watch Phantom of the Opera but it didn't work out so we watched National Treasure, and I LOVED IT!!!

I haven't watched COUNTLESS of movies either, but I have watched quite a few.
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Yes....*high-fives Hobbit* National Treasure now occupies a prominent place on my all-time, permanent Favorite Movies list.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...

Yes, yes. That movie was filled with Awesomeness, as are most all Jerry B. films.

King Arthur
National Treasure
POTC
The Rock
Bad Boys I & II
Black Hawk Down
Gone In 60 Seconds
Enemy Of The State
Con Air
Pearl Harbor
Armageddon
Days Of Thunder
Top Gun
Crimson Tide
Bad Company
Beveryly Hills Cop I & II
and Remember the Titans.

He has more movies than that, but those are his ones that have the most awesomeness!
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
DanJackieChan
Found

Post by DanJackieChan »

The One Hobbit wrote:
I haven't watched COUNTLESS of movies either, but I have watched quite a few.
is that in theaters? If so me too. In theaters I've only seen Chicken Run, Star Wars Episode II, The Day After Tommarow, Hero, LOTR ROTK, National Treasure, The Pacifier, I Robot, Spider Man2, King Arthur, The Forgotton, Atlantis, Sky Captain, ..... uhh... thats all I can Remember... ooo The Passion too. But if your talking movies period..... I 've seen about, say, Two Thousand. Literaly.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Jman 009 wrote:Yes, yes. That movie was filled with Awesomeness, as are most all Jerry B. films.

King Arthur
National Treasure
POTC
The Rock
Bad Boys I & II
Black Hawk Down
Gone In 60 Seconds
Enemy Of The State
Con Air
Pearl Harbor
Armageddon
Days Of Thunder
Top Gun
Crimson Tide
Bad Company
Beveryly Hills Cop I & II
and Remember the Titans.

He has more movies than that, but those are his ones that have the most awesomeness!
I haven't seen, or I'm not fond, of some of those (this means YOU, King Arthur!) but, you have to remember, Jerry Brucheimer also di the horribly atrocious Batman movies at the end of the last Batman movie run a while back... [-(

But he does do a really good job on other films, no question.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...

He did!!!?? :-s Which ones?! I didn't know that! I know he has atrociously bad movies such as "Flashdance", and "Cayote Ugly"... but, I thought all the Batman movies were good whether he did them or not! [-X
SPARKLES
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by SPARKLES »

Finding Neverland, I love Johnny Depp
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

In the Movie theater? uhh Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, before that it was How the Grince Stole Chritmass. there is a wierd story involving both of those days, how strange.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...

I am watching Whose Line Is It Anyway? as I'm typing this.
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

Finding Neverland
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

AndreaMeltsner wrote:In the Movie theater? uhh Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, before that it was How the Grince Stole Chritmass. there is a wierd story involving both of those days, how strange.
Could the wierd story's involve an addiction to Jim Carrey?

I went and saw National Treasure because I was forced, and have to admit it was a lot better than I thought it would be.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

jessicado wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:In the Movie theater? uhh Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, before that it was How the Grince Stole Chritmass. there is a wierd story involving both of those days, how strange.
Could the wierd story's involve an addiction to Jim Carrey?
sadly no. they either involve snow storms or trips to the emegancy room.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

Ok, seeing as how I go to the movies almost twice a week, I have two new ones to post.
First, National Treasure. That one was awesome. And im usually not a big fan of Nicolas Cage.

Then, Sahara. It was soooooooo good. I cant wait until it come out on video...I am buying it right a way. I laughed throught the whole thing, I almost peed my pants. It was wonderful, fantastic, stundous, extraordinary. Very very good. Now im trying to read the book, but i dont like it. There are no pics of Matthew McConaughey in it.

I also just recently bought Finding Neverland. Its pretty good.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

Well, in theatres i saw Guess Who, and In Good Company, and at home, i've recently seen Finding Neverland, and Fried Green Tomatoes. But i don't go to the movies that much cause i'm too cheap :D
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

I loved In Good Company, I thought it was really good. Im starting to really like Topher Grace.