Lots of preayer needed

Share your prayer requests here.
Eiram
OK

Lots of preayer needed

Post by Eiram »

A family in our church had their house destroyed by fire friday morning. Originally they said all the family was out safly and that it was started by a wood stove. Now, they say the fire wasn't started by the wood stove. We don't know what started it right now. Also the daughter is unaccounted for. I spoke to her in walmart less than 24 hours before the fire broke out and things weren't going well between her and her mom and she was going to be moving out. Now they say that she moght have returned to the house and not have gotten out. They've found remains but have not relased the identity. They lost everything in the fire as well as 5 of theirs dogs. The father is Iraq right now and things are just getting worse and worse for the family. There are two boys 12 & 15. The daughter was only 18. Please pray that she shows up and is alive.We weren't close friends but we were still friends and it's really hard to think that she might be dead. Especially since she seemed so well when I saw her. I do believe she was saved, but she'd hit some rough points the past few years. So, please pray hard that she's okay. Right now we all are fearing the worst.
Save the Duckies! Quack! Quack!
Elijah James ~ September 5th, 2005
Zoë Anne Marie ~ April 11th, 2007
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

That's awful, Eiram! We'll definitely pray for the whole family, especially that the daughter is alive. And for the dad in Iraq. (I have a cousin in Iraq (also named Chris) and at times I wonder how he's doing.) Does your friend's dad know what's happened in the family?
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Eiram
OK

Post by Eiram »

They found a body in the house Saturday and they still haven't positivly ID'ed the body yet but there's a only like a 1 in a million chance that it wasn't the daughter. Somebody dropped her off at the house around 12am - 1am and no one knew she was there. The father got back home yesterday morning.
Save the Duckies! Quack! Quack!
Elijah James ~ September 5th, 2005
Zoë Anne Marie ~ April 11th, 2007
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

This is all so sad! I will remember to pray!