Guys, I need your help

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Wooton

Guys, I need your help

Post by Wooton »

I don't know the name of a song that's very similar to one from the Chronicles of Narnia. I have been desperately looking for it everywhere! Since I don't know the name, I can't search for it. :(

I'll try to describe it. It's smilar to the one found here, but it's not. Youy can usually hear it in commercials and dramatic scenes. Maybe you guys could help me out by posting similar musics to it? Then if I hear it, and I find it posted by one you guys, I can tell you wich clip it is, and you guys can tell me the name.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I need it for a film I am working on. I''ll pay $100 to the person who find that mystery song. I know it's very hard, since I don't have a link or anything, but I would really appreciate it. :)

PS The link I provided was a film by Top, called: "Hulk Hogan Shouts 'NOW!'"
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

I think you mgiht be talking about the music they used in X2 in the Nightcrawler attacks the pres scene am I right?

Lord Sesshoumaru
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:I think you mgiht be talking about the music they used in X2 in the Nightcrawler attacks the pres scene am I right?

Lord Sesshoumaru
I think you're on to something, could you provide a music clip? :-k
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Wooton wrote:
Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:I think you mgiht be talking about the music they used in X2 in the Nightcrawler attacks the pres scene am I right?

Lord Sesshoumaru
Working on it

Lord Sesshoumaru
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Anyone else? :pray:
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

*has no idea what song he's describing* :-k
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Anyone????
Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:
Wooton wrote:

Lord Sesshoumaru
Working on it

Lord Sesshoumaru
Anything??? :pray: :pray: :pray:

Edit - double post is gone. :) - Catspaw