Verily, I hath met the Continental Admiral!

**18 Years Later... This Topic is a Legal Adult**

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Trinarius wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Continental Admiral wrote:
Chandler wrote:What could this mean? :o
We found out that we're related. \:D/
You went and got married? :shock:

-Cowboy
Two relatives cannot get married! :shock:
How do you think they became relatives? ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Trinarius wrote:^ I agree with that! \:D/

But if CA and Top are related, then they can't do what you and I were thinking. :(
Kill each other? :anxious:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Chandler wrote:

But if CA and Top are related, then they can't do what you and I were thinking. :(
I think that book was already written. ;)

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Chandler wrote:

*Roars with laughter* :hilarious:

You all think of me as a killer. :(
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Chandler wrote:

Well you do die laughing all the time. No reason you couldn't made Top do so too. :(
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Chandler wrote:
Chandler wrote:

Well you do die laughing all the time. No reason you couldn't made Top do so too. :(
Can I come to the funeral? \:D/

-Cowboy

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Chandler wrote:
Chandler wrote:

I am incapable of this "laughter" you speak of. :noway:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

The Top Crusader wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Chandler wrote:

I am incapable of this "laughter" you speak of. :noway:
That would probably explain why you're posting here right now. :-k
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Oh yeah I should probably tell about my exciting journey to actually get there this time.

Last time, I got there without any incident... however that was coming from another friend's place, so the route was different this time. It looked easy enough... however mysteriously, as I was driving the route numbers were all different from what I thought it should be... ;) So anyway, I was supposed to get on Route 28... well, 29 goes to 27... then came 26... then came 1!! So I thought "Umm... okay... I must have missed 28 between 29 and 27", so after a half hour, I doubled back and went to that point where it should be... and it wasn't there. :( So I stopped at a gas station and looked at a map (but didn't buy it, of course!) and I discovered that, lo and behold, Route 28 comes AFTER Route 1...! So thus, an hour was wasted...

Anyway, I continued on then without any incident for a while, but of course after that hour detour, was running late, so I called CA to let her know I would be another 45 minutes or so... but now I knew where I was at, and there would be no problem! So I hung up because reception was really bad on my cell phone, but, I had come in from this way the first time, so I knew where I was at, so it totally should have been smooth sailing!

Well, I get to the road that takes me just about to CA's place, and turn down there... yet oddly, it ends in a "T" instead of going into her town, which is very odd. So I drive around aimlessly in the area for like a half hour or so, and finally call CA again. I ended up in some weird little town 20-30 miles away from her... so she goes on Map Quest and we discover there are TWO roads with the same name, that much apart... and I had taken the first one instead of the second! \:D/

But to make things even more AWESOMETASTIC, since I had already gone like 2 hours out of my way, I was way low on gas, and my low fuel light came on, as I was driving the nearest little towny place! Somehow, I managed to make it the 20 miles into town and to a gas station after the light had come on! \:D/ Meanwhile, my cell phone had absolutely no reception AT ALL from about when the low fuel light came on, while I was talking to CA. So, she knew I was almost out of fuel, but had no idea I made it to the gas station! So, then, I double back from the gas station, and go down the SECOND road of that same name (the right one!) and as I am going down there, low and behold... I see my would-be savior! CA driving towards me, gas can in tow! So she followed me to her house, and we all lived happily ever after.

Or at least until the sequel!

THE END
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

True love stories don't have endings. :anxious:

-Cowboy

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:True love stories don't have endings. :anxious:

-Cowboy
But chapters do! :x

Sequel! SEQUEL!!! :x
Last edited by The Top Crusader on Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Encore! ENCORE! :x

-Cowboy

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Well this was just a couple days ago... I could make up fictional new adventures but that wouldn't be very honest... :anxious:
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Give us what you got, Top! \:D/
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

My goodness, that certainly is an epic tale, Top! I'm so glad that you made it to CA safely! \:D/ You could write a novel about this, I'm sure. ;)

Jessica, I must pass on a piece of advice that I recently read, no matter how hard it may be to hear. :( I was reading my February edition of Brio and Beyond, and there's an article with 101 ways to be your own Valentine, and #24 is, "Get rid of the clutter..." :( Perhaps this should be taken to heart.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

:(
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Catspaw wrote:My goodness, that certainly is an epic tale, Top! I'm so glad that you made it to CA safely! \:D/ You could write a novel about this, I'm sure. ;)

Jessica, I must pass on a piece of advice that I recently read, no matter how hard it may be to hear. :( I was reading my February edition of Brio and Beyond, and there's an article with 101 ways to be your own Valentine, and #24 is, "Get rid of the clutter..." :( Perhaps this should be taken to heart.
:rofl:
Ouch. You made me laugh too hard. #-o
The Top Crusader wrote:CA driving towards me, gas can in tow! So she followed me to her house, and we all lived happily ever after.
*tries to imagine that* :-s
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Guess where I'm going again tomorrow!? \:D/
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Wal-Mart? :anxious:

-Cowboy

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

No, to church and then over to my parents' or out to eat with them for lunch, like I do every Sunday! \:D/