Fanasty ToO Baseball League!!!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Fanasty ToO Baseball League!!!

Post by MDB17 »

I will be starting up a fanasty baseball league like the the fanasty hockey league we have if any of you are interested in joining just tell me i will post the info for the league i a while once i get an idea of how many will be playing.

The leagues ID is : 54141

And the Password is:ToO

If have any questions just post them here and i will try to answer them.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

OOh! FUn. Will there be $$ prizes?
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Ill join.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

I don't know I was going to see if yall wanted to have a fee cause unlike shadow I don't have the funds to put up my own prizes.

hey here is the address to jion the league

Click Here
Last edited by MDB17 on Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I said in an earlier thread that I would be interested, but now I don't think I'll have the time. :( I have a lot of things coming up in the months ahead, and I can't devote the needed time to a fantasy league. Sorry!
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
map
Found

Post by map »

I'm interested, can you tell me more about it?
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

what do you want to know?
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

map
Found

Post by map »

I'd like to join, but not sure how or what I need to do
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hmm, I knew that this idea had been suggested for, but I forgot that it was by you. :anxious: If there's enough interest, I suppose that both of you could have separate ones. :-k
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I'm surprised that people didn't remember. I've been planning it, but I like I said in my post, I was waiting until March to set it up. :anxious:
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I'm in.

EDIT: Add this to your first post: Image
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I'll join this one, and Chandler's!
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

Chandler wrote:I'm surprised that people didn't remember. I've been planning it, but I like I said in my post, I was waiting until March to set it up. :anxious:
sorry i had not seen you post i could delet this one and let you set one up if you want.
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

I'm in, BTW.
bubblegumluva13
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by bubblegumluva13 »

Thats cool, ill join. \:D/
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

I would love to join but I think it would be easier to only have one ToO fantasy league. I am commited to Chandler's first so I will join her's if you both keep seperate leagues but is there anything you can do about combining your efforts? :D
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

MDB17 wrote:
Chandler wrote:I'm surprised that people didn't remember. I've been planning it, but I like I said in my post, I was waiting until March to set it up. :anxious:
sorry i had not seen you post i could delet this one and let you set one up if you want.
You posted in my old thread. :anxious:

No, I won't stop you now that you've set it up. I'll sign up for yours! \:D/ Next time, you may want to try a search so we don't have any mixups!
STRYPER wrote:I would love to join but I think it would be easier to only have one ToO fantasy league. I am commited to Chandler's first so I will join her's if you both keep seperate leagues but is there anything you can do about combining your efforts? :D
I appreciate that, STRYPER, I really do. :) I'll probably go ahead and bow out... a lot of people have agreed to MDB17's already so it's probably not the best time to assert my rights. Unless, for some reason, a lot of people wanted to sign up. I think leagues allow up to 20 teams, right?
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

Hey, shoot me a PM if you set one up Chandler, I'll join both, it doesn't matter.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Yeah, you PMed me about it before, Captain Jack! :D

I suppose 2 would make things more interesting. :lol: I guess I'll just wait and see.