Teen People:The 8th Annual 20Teens Who Will Change the World

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Teen People:The 8th Annual 20Teens Who Will Change the World

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

TV actors, Malcolm David Kelley, who stars on Lost, Jamie Lynn Spears, little sister of Britney and the star of Nickeoldeon’s Zoey 101, Caitlin Wachs, who plays the daughter of the first female president on Commander in Chief, Leven Rambin, who plays Lily Montgomery on All My Children, Mackenzie Rosman, who stars on 7th Heaven, and Scarlett Pomers, who plays Kyra on Reba

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=10455

It looks like our Sarah Pratchett may be going places.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

this is a magazine right? i dont read ANY magazines sept Guitarworld. my life span throbs on guitarworld. i would not b able 2 live without it.

[size=0]Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
[/size]
Last edited by Azariah Ben Yaakov on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

Uh...interesting.

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Yea, I posted that cause it looked interesting since Scarlett was on AIO for a few years as Sarah, a mostly likeable character.

I am a little confused .
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Scarlett was actually on Access Hollywood quite a bit for the past few months because it was found she was too Anerexic (sp??), and so they cancelled her character from the show until she could shapen up (litterally).

The BC
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Thats too bad. Hope things work out for her and get better.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I don't think these kids count as people who will change the world. . . they should be talking about kids raising money for causes, etc. . . not famous child stars. . . :noway:
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:I don't think these kids count as people who will change the world. . . they should be talking about kids raising money for causes, etc. . . not famous child stars. . . :noway:
Aria Curzon does charity work. \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny