500th episode special...

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
MeleahR
I'm fifteen, mom!

500th episode special...

Post by MeleahR »

Does anyone know where and if I can purchase the 500th episode special? The one with the interviews and flashbacks and all. I cant seem to find it anywhere...
"I'm so sorry Katrina. I couldn't have been more embarrassed if somebody had painted my face blue and asked me to appear before a congressional subcommittee."
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I don't know where to get them new anymore. I got mine at a local store (in Portland) back when it first came out. They had a special deal; buy an album, get the 500th ep free, which of course, I did. Haven't seen it in stock in years, though.

I did some looking around, though, and EBAY has at least one. Find it here.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I bought my CD not long after the episode first aired. You might call FOTF and see if it is still available, if it is you can get a copy from them.
map
Found

Post by map »

Try this site: www.adventureinodyssey.com. That's where I bought mine not too long ago. I haven't checked lately to see if they have any in stock. They also have great prices on the other albums if you are missing any.
MeleahR
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by MeleahR »

oh well I still can't find it. I think I will go ahead and call FOTF. thanks!
"I'm so sorry Katrina. I couldn't have been more embarrassed if somebody had painted my face blue and asked me to appear before a congressional subcommittee."
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I Froogled it and found these two links:
http://www.a1books.com/cgi-bin/mktSearc ... 1400301661
http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo ... 1400301669
When I bought mine, I bought it from www.christianbook.com . Don't know if it's still available, though.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

When I bought mine this summer it was 'Buy and album get this free!" So, they are most likely still out there! \:D/
Aloha
Pilgrim
Location: Where I am,where I've been,and where I'm going to be

Post by Aloha »

MeleahR wrote:Does anyone know where and if I can purchase the 500th episode special? The one with the interviews and flashbacks and all. I cant seem to find it anywhere...
me,either!!!
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

Watch ebay and Amazon. I bought mine on ebay and I see it at both places from time to time.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
wooton_bassett
OK

Post by wooton_bassett »

I don't remember where I got mine...it was cool though.
"I'm a neat freak and a toy geek. Rarely do the two go together but I guess I'm the exception."
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by AioMan »

I could post a copy on www.yourfilelink.com from my CD, and then you could download it from there. I don't know if that would be legal, though.

wooton_bassett
OK

Post by wooton_bassett »

I think that is illegal but don't ask me...I'm not the lawyer
"I'm a neat freak and a toy geek. Rarely do the two go together but I guess I'm the exception."