Greetings!

Back in Action!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Welcome back Shadowpaw! You were missed greatly! :D
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

It's great to have you back, Corey! \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Welcome back Shadowpaw!!! \:D/

It's seemed a lot different here without you around! ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Shadowpaw wrote: I'm going to try and spend a little less time here than I did in the past, and may need to take small breaks from time to time to focus on real life issues (and I encourage everyone here to do the same if they feel they need to get out a bit more ;)).
The return of last week's Geomtry exam hints at the fact that Gimp may be leaving (or at least greatly reducing time spent here) for a while as well........I mean it was totally common sense that I did badly........but even I wasn't expecting it to be that bad.
Shadowpaw wrote:I've got to learn so many new names for so many familiar faces :(. I can only guess from the tones that the first is Top and the second is CA. In which case, hello ;).
Welcome to my world. I've been back for almost a month, and was only gone for 2 weeks and am having to put new names to familiar faces. At least you came back after the epedimic of identity trading :)

And I'm in the process of PMing you with a suggestion for the issue which I had Jonathan contact you about a while ago.

Anyway, welcome back, Corey.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Shadowpaw! Your back! Your just in time to give me my building permit for my large 1 year anniversary present (that MUST remain a secret between us until April 1st).
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

Welcome back, Coreypaw--I mean Shadow Curtis Chapman--or Superpaw--or Shadowfoot--or...whatever your name is! Good to re-meet you! \:D/
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Welcome back, Shadowpaw! (Quick, BC, hide that golden Paw!)
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Agent Robert Mitchell
Smile for the camera

Post by Agent Robert Mitchell »

Welcome back, Shadowpaw! We missed you quite a bit! *Hurries off to edit signature*

Ignore BC's golden shadowpaw statue, if you please.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
--C. S. Lewis

I have to, unfortunately. -_-
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Welcome back, Shadowpaw! \:D/ It is great to have you back; you were greatly missed.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Welcome back. :)
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

I faintly remember some user called Shadowpaw........I canh't put my hand on it........ Who was Shadowpaw, anyway? I've seemed to forget
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Shadowpaw darling! I knew that you would miss me eventually! :inlove: *thinks happy delusional thoughts*

It's nice to have you back! \:D/ *makes a resolution to stop crying herself to sleep*
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Please check your PM's and answer the one I sent you about the NPC's... I've been hoping you would stop by and notice it for a couple of weeks. :pray:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

He's back! \:D/

March 17th will go down in history. \:D/

Welcome back!

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:March 17th will go down in history. \:D/
I think it already did, it's called "St. Patrick's Day" ;).
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

hakeber wrote:I faintly remember some user called Shadowpaw........I canh't put my hand on it........ Who was Shadowpaw, anyway? I've seemed to forget
One of those people who hardly post, make a big deal post that they are leaving forever, then show up a while later and expect a big welcome... :noway:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Continental Crusader wrote:
hakeber wrote:I faintly remember some user called Shadowpaw........I canh't put my hand on it........ Who was Shadowpaw, anyway? I've seemed to forget
One of those people who hardly post, make a big deal post that they are leaving forever, then show up a while later and expect a big welcome... :noway:
I totally agree! I mean, really, orange is so last year. What is it doing in this guy's avatar? :-s I demand the reinstatement of Toppykins for his wisdom, and his fabulous imitation of Hulk Hogan and the use of the word "pagoda." \:D/
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

This crowd is tough. I see I'm no longer welcome in my own home :sniff:.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Go post on "The Fun"!! :x
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hey guys, should we tell him that we auctioned off all of his office furniture to fund the past wedding extravaganza, or should it be a fun surprise for him later? :-k