Xanga

Anyone here have one? :-)

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Trinarius wrote:I don't mean any offense to anyone here who has a Xanga, but I simply cannot stand them and will never get one (I wanted to at one time though). For one thing, I don't see the purpose of chronicling your life's events for the entire world to see, and some people do post quite a bit of personal information on there. I would rather interact with people I know well to talk about the day's events. I have much stronger feelings about issues associated with MySpace, but I'll refrain from sharing them in this thread. ;)

Wise words from a wise guy. ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Trinarius wrote:I don't mean any offense to anyone here who has a Xanga, but I simply cannot stand them and will never get one (I wanted to at one time though). For one thing, I don't see the purpose of chronicling your life's events for the entire world to see, and some people do post quite a bit of personal information on there. I would rather interact with people I know well to talk about the day's events. I have much stronger feelings about issues associated with MySpace, but I'll refrain from sharing them in this thread. ;)

Wise words from a wise guy. ;)

-Cowboy
Wise words from the wise guy... Trinarius. ^_^

I don't have a Xanga, I've debated it in the past...I have a blogger, though. Why get two? :-s

I use my blogger to talk about issues that concern me...like evolution, political stuff. It seems that the more focused stuff is on Blogger, but I say that with no animosity against Xanga or Xanga-ns. ;)
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

I've debated deleting my Xanga every since I got it... I got it last year, due to peer pressure from some friends online. ;) Most of the closer friends I know online can't IM or send e-mails every other day, so they just update their Xanga for all of their friends to see.

I refuse to post extremely personal stuff unless it's a protected post or just not posted. I'm not a fan of people putting really personal things on there. I guess I'm either too paranoid or I'm just weird, but I don't like the idea of the whole world seeing something personal to me. :noway:
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

The Top Admiral wrote:...or I'm just weird.
\:D/
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Continental Crusader wrote:
I get the subtle hint. :(
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

The Top Admiral wrote:
Continental Crusader wrote:
I get the subtle hint. :(
That you shouldn't delete it! :neener: