Webdesign / Graphics

anyone

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
ichthuz
My posts are revolutionary

Webdesign / Graphics

Post by ichthuz »

anyone make websites and or graphics? i do. what programs do u use?
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

ichthuz wrote:anyone make websites and or graphics? i do. what programs do u use?
Hi ichthuz! :D Yes, I make graphics. You can see some of them by wandering through my Photobucket. Some of us on the board decided to start a Graphics Designers Faction for anyone who is interested! You can click on the red link in my sig to join (there is a fee involved). We love to have new members! \:D/
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

ichthuz wrote:anyone make websites and or graphics? i do. what programs do u use?
Yes i do Website Design... & graphics... AND flash 'toons as you can see by my website... Rob-os.com

I use Macromedia Programs mostly like... Dreamweaver(for site design), Flash mX Pro 2004 (For Flash 'toons & Graphics). I do use Adobe Photoshop for some stuff too (but i guess Adobe bought out Macromedia so i guess they're the same thing now \:D/ ).

-Robo
ichthuz
My posts are revolutionary

Post by ichthuz »

yep ....same thing...what version of photosho and do u ever use paint shop pro
Whoever voted for the Continental Breakfast Club should be taken outside and bea-- um.... shaken. - Continental Admiral
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

I use "notepad++" for most of my CSS and XHTML coding. For visual help, I use Firefox. To test it I use IE 6, IE 7, Safari, Opera 8, and Camino.

Graphic designs for my websites are all done with my Photoshop Elements3.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Graphic and web design. Haven't done much lately.
...I hate marquees.