Hey, look at that!

Buy virtual AIO albums online

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Dave
Classic

Hey, look at that!

Post by Dave »

Click here.

Especially interesting to note are the albums titled "The Best History Episodes," "The Best of the Best Adventures," "The Blackgaard Chronicles, 1," and "The Blackgaard Chronicles, 2." I wonder if AIO will release those collections as CDs...

[Just in case you were wondering, this information was originally found on Eugenefan.com.]

Dave
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Dave wrote:Click here.

Especially interesting to note are the albums titled "The Best History Episodes," "The Best of the Best Adventures," "The Blackgaard Chronicles, 1," and "The Blackgaard Chronicles, 2." I wonder if AIO will release those collections as CDs...

[Just in case you were wondering, this information was originally found on Eugenefan.com.]

Dave
It won't load the website. :( Something about windows or something.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Works fine for me. Interesting find. I remember that we were told it was going to happen, but weren't given a specific location or time.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Dave wrote:Click here.

Dave
It won't load the website. :( Something about windows or something.

-Cowboy
I had the same problem. It does not matter to me anyway since I have all of the albums.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Cool! But, I am confused with what they are. Are they MP3s?
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

No, they are in WMA format. That fact certainly is not a selling point...
Ferder
Pilgrim

Post by Ferder »

The album art is included so the albums certainly look official. I think it's a great ideat if they've really made the Blackgaard collecton. The updated Maze of Mysteries looks great too. I always thought that there were a few eps that didn't need to be on there and some (such as Mysterious Stranger) that needed to be.
I wonder if they'll do a similar set for Novacom.
(of course these collections are useless for people who buy all the albums, but for those who only want the best eps, it's a good way to go)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Dave wrote:No, they are in WMA format. That fact certainly is not a selling point...
WMA is not a big deal. You can buy portable players that will play it, CDs and MP3s. That is how I listen to the AIO episodes in WMA and MP3. I can even listen in my truck.
Last edited by Laurie on Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

It's make more sense if it were MP3, but WMA is fine with me..
...I hate marquees.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

J-man wrote:It's make more sense if it were MP3, but WMA is fine with me..
True, MP3 is easier and I don't have a problem with WMA either.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Dave wrote:No, they are in WMA format. That fact certainly is not a selling point...
*still doesn't understand*

*blames not understanding to her lack of computer savvy*

Tell me if anyone one of you buy one of the virtual AIOs! \:D/
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

What don't you understand? All I can say is that they are sound files that are in WMA(Windows Media) format, so they end in .wma.
...I hate marquees.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Okay. Maybe I get it more now! I wasn't sure what "WMA" was. :D
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

I don't have a problem with the wma format. If you want it in MP3 form all you would have to do is download the album, burn it to CD (or CD's) then rip the CD's. You should have the capability to set your player as to what file type you want the media files to be when ripped. Just a thought though. At least this way if one CD from a CD set goes bad you don't have to go out and buy the entire CD set.
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Post by shasta »

Here's a link to see all the Odyssey stuff on SongTouch:
http://www.songtouch.com/ArtistInformed ... in+Odyssey

After a little snooping, I turned up the same albums on a different site... hmm...
http://www.passalong.com/Music/ArtistIn ... in+Odyssey

I really like the idea of 'Blackgaard Chronicles', collecting all those shows from different albums.
-king shasta
EugeneFan
OK

Post by EugeneFan »

More information about AIO on SongTouch has just been posted at EugeneForever.com, including details about a free episode download ("Suspicious Minds"), which will only be offered for a limited time!