The Jonathan & Evil Chick Appreciation thread

Appreciate them!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

I'm afraid I'm a little late. :( But, thank you Jonathan and Evil Chick for the work you do here on the ToO.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Yes I do believe I am also a little late. :p But YAY for J & EC!!! \:D/
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

I have truly enjoyed my time as an FM mod under the leadership of Jonathan and Evil Chick, and I feel honored that they asked me to serve as a moderator. The group of people I got to work with this term have been really fun to work with, and I've learned a lot too. It's also been a pleasure to serve all of you - the people of the Town of Odyssey. Hehe, the more time I spend here, the more I learn that this is a very special community. Thank you all so much! :)
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Jonathan and Evil Chick, you have indeed proven yourselves to be excellent leaders. I would go as far as to call you the strongest team we have had thus far. Like Anakin Skywalker, you have brought balance and with style. I appreciate the time you have put into this message board I and so many others have gotten such a great amount of joy from. You were given a responsibility and you handled it well and for that, I thank you and I respect you. Enjoy your rest from office. You've earned it.

Soli Deo Gloria,

David O
Not dead yet.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

David O wrote:Jonathan and Evil Chick, you have indeed proven yourselves to be excellent leaders. I would go as far as to call you the strongest team we have had thus far. Like Anakin Skywalker, you have brought balance and with style. I appreciate the time you have put into this message board I and so many others have gotten such a great amount of joy from. You were given a responsibility and you handled it well and for that, I thank you and I respect you. Enjoy your rest from office. You've earned it.

Soli Deo Gloria,

David O
Woah! What a compliment! Anakin happens to be my favorite character in one of (well, 6, actually) of my favorite movies! \:D/ Thank you so much for your kind words, David!
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

You like Anakin better than Han Solo?! :thud: *tries to recall why she voted for JEC* :-s

;)
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Your obsession over Han Salo never ceases to amuse me, Catspaw. :roll:

JEC! It was incredible to see another four months fly by so fast. It has really been a fun term, and I definitely enjoyed having you two in office. I don't think I'd mind seeing it happen again in the future. \:D/ Thanks for all your hard work... and most of all, for keeping your campaign promises. ;)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Aww, Sarai, you're so talented! \:D/ What a nice visual tribute to JEC! :D
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

Jon & EC were great admins/chief of police. I am sorry if i get on peoples nerves.

Especially w/ the spamming thing. I b Sorry about that. They have had to put up with a lot, and they deserve better.....

Ryan
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

Yes, you guys have done an awesome job! I hope you run again in the future. ;)
Last edited by Shad Lexer on Sat May 06, 2006 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Argyle Ninja
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Argyle Ninja »

:mecry:

Your term is almost over.

I'll miss you guys!

:bye:
Not that frog, Styles. That's a good frog.
Linne

Post by Linne »

Trinarius wrote:I have truly enjoyed my time as an FM mod under the leadership of Jonathan and Evil Chick, and I feel honored that they asked me to serve as a moderator. The group of people I got to work with this term have been really fun to work with, and I've learned a lot too. It's also been a pleasure to serve all of you - the people of the Town of Odyssey. Hehe, the more time I spend here, the more I learn that this is a very special community. Thank you all so much! :)
I completely echo what Trinarius said! Serving this term as a moderator has been a huge blessing for me, but I have to admit that I'm very glad it coming to an end, because I'm now becoming so busy I can't devote the time needed to the board anymore. But Jonathan and EC, you've done an amazing job as admins, and I'm sad that you're term is coming to an end as well.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

You guys were so awesome, you were very worthy admins. \:D/
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Thanks to all of you who mentioned that you'd like us to run again in the future! I consider that a very great honor! I believe, however, that Jonathan has mentioned that he won't be running again. And, since I'm going to college this fall, I'm not sure how much time I'll have. We'll have to see...

Catspaw, yes, I like Anakin better than Han Solo. So, does this mean you don't want to meet me anymore?
Sarai Binghamton wrote:Image
Thank you so much for that beautiful picture, Sarai! Wow!
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Awesome pic, and an awesome 4 months JEC! \:D/
...I hate marquees.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

J-man wrote:Awesome pic, and an awesome 4 months JEC! \:D/
Thanks. :D (I should really send you a link to those grass brushes...)

And thanks for all you've done, Jonathan and Evil Chick! My mom started a little when she saw 'Evil Chick' :x but now I think she's over it. ;)
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

*can't believe she didn't see this topic* :sad:

JEC...you've been one of the most awesome admin teams ever! \:D/ You guys seriously ran the awesomest campaign ever (Trent and I still can't get over how simplistically wonderful it was...) and then you guys were so sweet and wonderful (always ready to serve, always glowing with love and warmth :D), and there were no huge takeovers or anything! *Yesh* (How come we always seem to have the perfect pair of admins every single term? So amazing!)

I love you guys! :hug: :hug:
OXOX, Frank.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Sarai Binghamton wrote:And thanks for all you've done, Jonathan and Evil Chick! My mom started a little when she saw 'Evil Chick' :x but now I think she's over it. ;)
Yeah, happens a lot! :D If anyone has questions, just tell them to pm Frank. She'll tell them how sweet I really am. ;)
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Evil Chick wrote:
Sarai Binghamton wrote:And thanks for all you've done, Jonathan and Evil Chick! My mom started a little when she saw 'Evil Chick' :x but now I think she's over it. ;)
Yeah, happens a lot! :D If anyone has questions, just tell them to pm Frank. She'll tell them how sweet I really am. ;)
Oooh, please do, everyone...I simply adore Evil Chick! \:D/