~*~Lucy P's Graphics Shop~*~ Prices updated!!

The prices have been updated to fit the new currency!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

Lucy Pevensie wrote:Heather- What do you want on the signature besides the text? :)

Catspaw- Will do! :D I just love making Narnia sets... *happy sigh*O:) Is there a particular scene of Peter that you like, or do you like just anything? :)
if its possible could you make it say really tiny no drugs allowed all over?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Lucy Pevensie wrote:
Catspaw- Will do! :D I just love making Narnia sets... *happy sigh*O:) Is there a particular scene of Peter that you like, or do you like just anything? :)
Nothing in particular - whatever you come up with will be wonderful, I'm sure! :D If you make more than one, I will gladly pay for it all! \:D/
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Heather Mulligan:

Here is your set! I hope you like it. :) It costs $6 in total. I'm saving up for an agent degree and am also quite busy in real life at the moment, which is why I'm asking for payment on these right now... :)

Catspaw:

Here is your avatar and signature, I hope it's to your liking! :) I had fun making it! :D This set costs $6. I hope my reasons (I said them above) will be enough for asking for payment. :p Enjoy!

Whew, that was fun. :) Come again, and I'll probably be selling things for lower prices or none at all in the summer. :D
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

I'll still pay for that but i wanted a siggy that said drugs are for thugs with no drugs allowed in the background. Ill pay if you can make this oen aswell.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks so much, Lucy P! \:D/ Asking for payment is far from unreasonable for the nice work you do, and I'm sure that people would pay more than that, if you wanted them to!

Looking at the sig, I wonder if it would work to say "Catspaw" instead. :-k Not to imply that it's me in the picture - just for fun. ;) Would it be possible to make that change? I love that font you used!
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Uk Skater wrote:I'll still pay for that but i wanted a siggy that said drugs are for thugs with no drugs allowed in the background. Ill pay if you can make this oen aswell.
Oh, you mean like the "drugs are for thugs" in the big text and "no drugs allowed" all over the back? And don't pay for the fixed one, I shouldn't have made a mistake in the first place! :D

Catspaw-

Ok, I'm getting right to it! I'm so sorry about that! Don't pay for the remake, that wouldn't be fair since I shouldn't have made a mistake in the first place. :anxious:
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Lucy Pevensie wrote: Catspaw-

Ok, I'm getting right to it! I'm so sorry about that! Don't pay for the remake, that wouldn't be fair since I shouldn't have made a mistake in the first place. :anxious:
That isn't a mistake - I gave you absolutely no criteria to work with. I didn't originally ask for it to say "Catspaw" - I just later decided that I would like it. I appreciate your willingness to edit it! :D
r for h
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by r for h »

can i have an avy of graffiti plese
the bmx master grand champ
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

Lucy Pevensie wrote:
Uk Skater wrote:I'll still pay for that but i wanted a siggy that said drugs are for thugs with no drugs allowed in the background. Ill pay if you can make this oen aswell.
Oh, you mean like the "drugs are for thugs" in the big text and "no drugs allowed" all over the back? And don't pay for the fixed one, I shouldn't have made a mistake in the first place! :D

Catspaw-

thanks.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

r for h- Maybe, I'm not too experienced at that sort of thing so I'm afraid I won't be much good... I'll try it though. #-o

Heather: Here's your fixed siggie! :D Please don't pay me anything, you've already payed so much! I hope you like it!

Catspaw: Here's your "Catspaw" signature! I wasn't sure if you'd like the original font I used, so I made two different kinds. I hope you like those. :D
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, thanks so much, Lucy! :D I like both fonts - I may use both of them! I really appreciate the editing that you did for me! \:D/
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

Can I have a Susan Pevensie set, please? I don't really care which pictures you use, or if it says anything. Whatever you come up with will be fine. :D
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Will do! :D

*gets to work on the set*

EDIT:: Karin, here is your set! :D I hope you like it!!

Code: Select all

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4881/susankaav6pf.jpg

Code: Select all

[img]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/5226/susankarin5zj.jpg[/img]
If you want any remakes or anything, just tell me. :)
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

Those are awesome! Thanks! :D
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

I'm glad you liked it. It was really fun making it! :D
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Could I please have a Mr. Tumnus siggy? (just the siggy) It should have a picture of him smiling and the words "the nicest faun I've ever met" somewhere on it. $20 if you make it wonderfully beautiful! :D
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

I'm back! :) *kind of* I *THINK* I can make more graphics now. You can send me requests again, but they might not be answered TOO quickly. :( But ask away! :D
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

Could I have an Eowyn set, please? I would like it to be from the Two Towers.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Sure, I'd love to make one! Do you want any words on it? (Like Karin Doyle or Eowyn or something like that) And you don't have to choose this, but do you have a particular setting you would want me to use? (Like Rohan or Helms Deep, etc) :D
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

For words: Karin (no Doyle for this one. :) )
As for setting, I'm not particular. Any of the afore mentioned are good. :D