Your name

Would you change it?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Gabriel Dragsack
Found

Post by Gabriel Dragsack »

My name means kingly, or regal, and there's no way I would change it! :noway:
:laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

My name is Tyler...I like it...alot of people call me T.J. or Ty...so yeah I wouldnt change it...I have to many friends to just go up to them and say "oh my names Jonathan now" or whatever.
Carolita
I'm not Gabe
Location: the small fraction of time between normal hectic life and mega hectic college

Post by Carolita »

I like my name. I know only one girl who has the same name....and that's just 'cause she was named after me. *laughs* The only thing I don't like about my name is the fact that no one can say it right or remember it easily (at least in the South, bless their hearts ;) ). But, if they call me Kelly or Carolee or Carol....I just let it slide. Why confuse them further?

Now, the meaning of my name....is a little odd for me. At least, I think so. It means "little song." Makes me laugh......'cause I'm certainly not little. But I really don't know what I'd change the meaning too, if I could....so I'll leave it. :p
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

I like my name, though I know some other Rebekahs (and Rebeccas). Its not my favorite name, but I don't mind it.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

I'm getting a name change, but not because I don't like mine....
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I once wanted to change my name, but now I enjoy having a name no one else has. Because even if they have the same name, I haven't met anyone who spells it with an E. It's much prettier that way. :yes:
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I like my name O.k. I don't think I would change it.