The Minnesota convention

E Stands for Empty

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Hope wrote:gimp that was the next day.
I know that

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Hmmm...still no pictures. :sad:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Frank wrote:Hmmm...still no pictures. :sad:
There's a reasonable explanation for that - because we faked the whole thing! \:D/

Okay, so we didn't...I might be able to have my pics up tomorrow. We even have a JEC picture! \:D/

I would have posted more on here, but I was kidnapped, as you all know. :sniff: I had soooo much fun! It was really cool to meet so many people, and we had a lot of fun, and I wish that it had been even longer! \:D/ Jonathan will (hopefully) never live down going through that red light, and I shall never forget that the "E" stands for empty! :noway: It was cool to meet some parents - we met's EC's and Sonuna's and Jonathan's parents, who were all very nice and not particularly freaked out about their children meeting the rest of us, which was nice. I would hate to have to try to convince somebody that I'm normal. ;)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Though I'd like to hear you try ^_^

I will get my pics up as soon as possible. I'd have them up now, but the machines today at work went pretty wacko on me (which wound up being fine b/c I got to go home early ^_^ )

And I honestly have no recollection of running the red light. I'm pretty sure I just zoned out b/c it was early and there was no traffic and I was paranoid about people being able to follow me so I was probably watching the rearview mirror quite a bit at that point.

And I'll post my whole take on the convention later.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Waiting for pics....................................................
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

and of course no pics is all Jonathans fault....
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I could draw some pics if no one is going to post any... :noway:
Lizzy
Not Implemented

Post by Lizzy »

Hope wrote:im working on it gimp.. dont worry. and no i wasnt trying to explode the pop bottle. well... it was indeed a fun weekend. chocoalte is a good thing

edit- oh and gimp jonathan says its his problem but the photo lab at work is down
Hope you and Chocolate are not a good mix, seriously betwen her and Sonuna's chocolate intake and reactions it got pretty lively!
Top, I don't really want to know what I'd look like if you drew the pictures. My pictures should be done tomorrow but to upload them to photo bucket with dial up is a nightmare!
It's good to visit again... it's been a while!
Hope

Post by Hope »

Lizzy wrote:
Hope wrote:im working on it gimp.. dont worry. and no i wasnt trying to explode the pop bottle. well... it was indeed a fun weekend. chocoalte is a good thing

edit- oh and gimp jonathan says its his problem but the photo lab at work is down
Hope you and Chocolate are not a good mix, seriously betwen her and Sonuna's chocolate intake and reactions it got pretty lively!
No me and chocolate is not a bad thing... i just really love it. Seeing that i ate three candian chocolate eggs and a canadian bar.... oh and a greman egg. It was good... :D i have been a lot more hyper then that night....
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Did Jonathan wear his leather suit?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Hope

Post by Hope »

dont you mean the duct tape suit....
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Hope wrote:dont you mean the duct tape suit....
Gack. Wasn't thinking. Probably thinking of my imaginary leather suit line that includes choes, socks, underwear, pants, belt, shirt, overcoat, tie and hat.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Hope

Post by Hope »

ok that would look cool......
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I actually don't know if the duct tape suit even exists anymore (and I'm sure the pants don't).

Pics will be up tomorrow. I tried uploading them today, but imageshack (or whatever I use) and dial-up don't like each other.
Lizzy
Not Implemented

Post by Lizzy »

I'm so excited, I just got my pictures back today! Jonathan, the one of you and EC pulling a pose in front of the gym turned out really well. I laughed really hard when I saw the group shot that I took where Sonuna's trying to bite you or something! I hadn't noticed that before!
It's good to visit again... it's been a while!
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

DanP740 wrote:
Hope wrote:dont you mean the duct tape suit....
Gack. Wasn't thinking. Probably thinking of my imaginary leather suit line that includes choes, socks, underwear, pants, belt, shirt, overcoat, tie and hat.
Mmm... sounds good to me!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Okay, finally I have some pictures to post! I know that it took forever! Sorry!

As the people found out last weekend, I am rather clueless when it comes to my family's digital camera. I was trying to find a video to show to Heidi (which I only found with Hope's help! :hug:) and then left it in video mode. Later that day, we took some pictures...or at least I thought I did. ;) I forgot to change the modes. I picked this (really short) video to show because it makes me look the dumbest. ;) I'm the one saying "It should flash!" or something like that to Sonuna's mom, who was patiently manning the camera. It wasn't until later that I realized why it wasn't flashing - because it was taking a video instead of a picture! :mad: Yes, I'm pathetic. Click here to see proof! \:D/

Here's a picture of us at Burger King after church on Sunday! Sonuna wasn't there, but the rest of us were!

Left to right, that's EC, Jonathan, Catspaw, Gimp, Hope, and Lizzy.

This is something that no ToO should go without seeing - JEC together! \:D/ And Jonathan doing a muscle-man pose! \:D/ Yes, click here for a sight that you will never regret seeing!

And finally, a sight for my fellow Blackgaards! Yes, I thought of you while shoppin with my best friend at the Mall of America!

Apparently I got a few odd looks while taking this picture of a store name, but hey, I never noticed, nor do I care! ;)

I hope that this provides you with a good look at our trip! Yay! \:D/ *glares at everyone who didn't post pictures* :x
Last edited by Catspaw on Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hope

Post by Hope »

hey.. dont glare at me. its Jonathans fault. He is sooooo s-l-o-w... lol but i love him. i have no idea why he hasnt though. i wish that he would get to it.. even though most of the pictures will be the same. which is why i dont know why we are posting the same pictures. im not complaining either....
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I just finished reading the entire thread... amusing. \:D/

But no pics of Sonuna. :(

And that Regis picture would look good as a siggy. ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Looks like you guys had no trouble adjusting to seeing each other in real life... Yea for finally seeing pictures of the momentous occasion! \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon