Nathaniel Graham on "Full House"

Yayness!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Nathaniel Graham on "Full House"

Post by Catspaw »

I was watching "Full House" on TV and saw some kid that looked like Macauley Culkin (sp?) but I knew that it wasn't him so I looked it up on the IMDB and saw that the actor's name was Blake McIver Ewing, which sounded rather familiar, so I went to the SF and discovered that it was the name of the guy that played Nathaniel. \:D/ I love funny little connections like that! \:D/ Cute kid. He played Derek Boyd on "Full House" - he's in some of the later eps as one of Michelle's friends. And he could sing - they should have made him sing on AIO! Though there were a few years inbetween there, so maybe his singing talented decreased as he got older...I don't know. ;)
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

I saw some kid's Christmas video a few years back that had Blake Ewing on it. Yes, he could sing. I was surprised.

It's been too long since I've seen a Full House episode, though. I don't remember him from that...
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

I actually do remember him from Full House. It's been a while since I've watched it though
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

I liked Nathaniel Graham's character. I don't know why they got rid of him. It saddens me because Nathaniel seemed more like he could have been one of the original characters on Odyssey. Alas.
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

They got rid of him for the same reason they got rid of nearly every other male child actor: Puberty. *sigh*

Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

He was on the Little Rascals as Waldo, and the guy who played Alex Jefferson was Spanky.
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

I liked Nathaniel too! Life trials of the rich and famous was one of my favorite episodes. That's cool that he was on Full House. Do you know the names of any of the episodes he was in?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

By clicking the link to the IMDB that I provided in my first post, you could view the episodes he was in with just a bit of scrolling! \:D/ Click here to avoid having to return to my first post to get that link!
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Jimmy Barclay wrote:He was on the Little Rascals as Waldo, and the guy who played Alex Jefferson was y.
Wow...I knew the Alex/Spanky bit, but I didn't realize that Blake was in that movie, too! I need to watch that again sometime...

the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

Applesauce wrote:
Jimmy Barclay wrote:He was on the Little Rascals as Waldo, and the guy who played Alex Jefferson was y.
Wow...I knew the Alex/Spanky bit, but I didn't realize that Blake was in that movie, too! I need to watch that again sometime...
Whoah, I didn't know that! I love that movie! :lol:

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Alex jefferson was Y ??
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jimmy Barclay wrote:Alex jefferson was Y ??
I think that your earlier post was accidently edited a bit by the person who quoted you. It should most likely read as you originally posted it:
Jimmy Barclay wrote:He was on the Little Rascals as Waldo, and the guy who played Alex Jefferson was Spanky.
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Oops. Yeah, my computer sometimes glitches like that and takes out a letter here or there when I post. I think it might have something to do with our filter.

fatlooy
Sing in the sunshine

Post by fatlooy »

Really i didn't know that!!! thanks
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Catspaw wrote: Though there were a few years inbetween there, so maybe his singing talented decreased as he got older...I don't know. ;)
That's usually how the cookies crumble.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Yea, I know. I was being silly. O:)

When he was full house, one time he sang in a pagaent and Michelle was jealous she did not get the part of Yankee Doodle. was involved, and Michelle was sad cause DJ and Steph had bothe gotten the part.
(She could be a real brat, but thats a while different topic.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_House ... _the_Thing

http://www.tv.com/full-house/the-plays- ... mmary.html
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

Golly Gee Whilikers!!!! I know what you guys are talking about!! I can never miss Full House I luv it sooo much!! I saw that kid too and i thought it my be Macauley. But i thought it wan't but i never looked it up as who it was. But that's so cool that it's Nathaniel!!!
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

blake also played a character on hey arnold called eugene
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

Blake and i share the same birthday if i remeber correctly (he is older than me though.)
LEa