the worst enemy of Dr.Regis Blackgaard?!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Who is Dr.Blackgaard's Worst Enemy?

jellyfish(myron jones)
No votes
philip glossman
No votes
john whittaker
63%
connie kendall
5%
Richard Maxwell
33%

Total votes: 43

Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

thank you jonathan or who ever you are,mayor!i tried,but didnt know how.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Richard Maxwell is who I voted for. \:D/

He didn't like Whit, but I think he dislike Richard more.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I think Dr. Blackgaard hates Whit with a passion because he represents everything he's rejected. :(

I voted for Richard because I think that Richard would see them as enemies just like Dr. Blackgaard would.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Why aren't I in that poll?

Jennifer Doyle of course!!

Hm, but seriously, I think Whit. Probably because Whit was in the same line of work as Blackgaard yet remained faithful to God and uncorrupted.
Regis probably envied his faith as well.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

You weren't in the poll because you aren't Dr. Blackgaard's enemy at all. He only knows about you because Rachael mentioned you to him. You're no more annoying to him than a gnat...
suzanne291
I've been here a bit

Post by suzanne291 »

I voted for richard maxwell, but if Jack Allen had been there he would have been my pick

i don't think regis hated anyone more than Jack
Gabriel Dragsack
Found

Post by Gabriel Dragsack »

suzanne291 wrote:I voted for richard maxwell, but if Jack Allen had been there he would have been my pick

You clearly have forgotten my dislike for John Avery Whittaker.

That man I despise above all others.
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

You gotta go with Richard, he burnt down Blackgaard's Castle, humiliated Blackgaard in Chicago, and helped in a big part sabotage the plan to take over Whit's End!
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

1) richard
2) Jack

I have to agree with everyone. Richard messed up his shop in The Battle, worked against him in WIWC, and worked against him in DBD.
LiviNoel
I've been here a bit

Post by LiviNoel »

AMEN!! AMEN!! I was scrolling through the threads saying, "Jack Allen, Jack Allen!" And yeah! The last two posts said it! I would claim Jack Allen to be Dr. Blackgaard's worst enemy because he was quiet and a thinker. He analyzed and cared for people. He was not threatened or scared by Dr. Blackgaard. Therefore, he kept his head through the dark situations.

And as mentioned previously, Jack Allen came with concern for Dr. Blackgaard's soul, his spiritual state. That's seriously bad news for Dr. Blackgaard, because physical attacks hold no power in that case.
Zelda Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Zelda Jacobs »

I know he didn't like Jack but I would have to say Whit. Besides the Doctor said so himself.
Regis Blackgaard wrote:
suzanne291 wrote:I voted for richard maxwell, but if Jack Allen had been there he would have been my pick

You clearly have forgotten my dislike for John Avery Whittaker.

That man I despise above all others.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

I don't really know how it could be Jack Allen. Dr. Blackgaard met him only once ("Dr. Blackgaard, I presume?"), and that was in the tunnel before he died. I'm not sure that one encounter could erase the history Blackgaard had with Whit, and Dr. Blackgaard would have just treated him as another Christian who wanted him to convert to Christianity. The timing of Jack Allen's speech is the only thing that leaves a lasting impression though, since it was right before he died.

I mean really, Blackgaard probably gave Jack Allen no more thought than we give a door-to-door salesman: Annoying, but not someone he would call a "worst enemy."
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

I'd Go with Mr. Whittaker
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image