Is Kingdom Hearts 2 worth getting?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Elrohir wrote:
xiao wrote:Won't be worth it.
Two games for the price of one. How will that not be worth it?
Because it's the price of one game, which the the more expensive game out of the two games, which the people in question have already bought for the price of two games, and not one.

So basically, you're buying what you have already bought. Again. You know why? Because it's made by squaresoft, so you'd buy it if it was literally poop in a box.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

xiao wrote:
Elrohir wrote:
Because it's the price of one game, which the the more expensive game out of the two games, which the people in question have already bought for the price of two games, and not one.

So basically, you're buying what you have already bought. Again. You know why? Because it's made by squaresoft, so you'd buy it if it was literally poop in a box.
lol. I don't play any other squarenix games. like I said, a lot of people haven't played CoM before, so that and all the extra stuff makes it worth it for many. If you don't want it then all you had to do was say so and not criticize everyone who does.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

xiao wrote:
Elrohir wrote:

I know its not worth it (to people who have it already at least) but im getting it anyway. :noway:
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

ek wrote:
xiao wrote:
Elrohir wrote:

I know its not worth it (to people who have it already at least) but im getting it anyway. :noway:
exactly. this game is marketed towards us geeks and people who haven't gotten around to playing it yet. everyone else isn't really expected to want it.
xiao

Post by xiao »

Elrohir wrote:
ek wrote:
xiao wrote:
Elrohir wrote:

exactly. this game is marketed towards us geeks and people who haven't gotten around to playing it yet. everyone else isn't really expected to want it.
You just admitted that this game is marketed to illogical people who will buy whatever the poop the company makes, and then you tell me I can't critize your reasons for buying.

Sad.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

xiao wrote:
Elrohir wrote:
ek wrote:
xiao wrote:
Elrohir wrote:

You just admitted that this game is marketed to illogical people who will buy whatever the poop the company makes, and then you tell me I can't critize your reasons for buying.

Sad.
O_o dude.... you're taking this way too seriously... am I doing something morally wrong by wanting this game that you feel justified in calling me "illogical" and "sad"? I don't criticize you for not wanting the game despite the fact that I think it's worth it. Why? Because it's just a stupid game and it doesn't matter. Say whatever you want about how "poop" you think the game is, I don't care. Just don't judge me on preferences.
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

Elrohir wrote:
xiao wrote:
Elrohir wrote:
ek wrote:
xiao wrote:
Elrohir wrote:

Sad.
O_o dude.... you're taking this way too seriously... am I doing something morally wrong by wanting this game that you feel justified in calling me "illogical" and "sad"? I don't criticize you for not wanting the game despite the fact that I think it's worth it. Why? Because it's just a stupid game and it doesn't matter. Say whatever you want about how "poop" you think the game is, I don't care. Just don't judge me on preferences.
First allow me to stifle a laughter. Secondly, it's not usually wise to do what you are doing at the moment, Elrohir. Just some advice. ;)
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

and what am I doing?
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

You're locking horns with the Great Xiao of Xiaoness, which is a dangerous thing to do because if he disagrees, welcome to the world of being ripped apart. Because of your preference.

'Sad' describes this smiley, xiao. :(
'Illogical' describes the idea that 3+3=5. :(
'poop' means ... well, I won't say that. :(
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

Helen Stoner wrote:You're locking horns with the Great Xiao of Xiaoness, which is a dangerous thing to do because if he disagrees, welcome to the world of being ripped apart. Because of your preference.

'Sad' describes this smiley, xiao. :(
'Illogical' describes the idea that 3+3=5. :(
'poop' means ... well, I won't say that. :(
Exactly. ;)

There are only a few that he actually don't uhh... use his doesn't chain saw. GoW speaking.
**crez go to sonuna
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

xiao wrote:
Elrohir wrote:
ek wrote:
xiao wrote:
Elrohir wrote:

Sad.
How is KH 2 FM poop you fool!? :x It's like the people who go out and buy the extended editions of movies (namely the millions who bought the LOTR EEs) its for the diehards, the original game has a top of the line review anyway so any extra content will just add to that.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

lol. now who's locking horns?
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

That's not locking horns. That's the ekxiao agenda. ;)
**crez go to sonuna
xiao

Post by xiao »

ek wrote:How is KH 2 FM poop you fool!? :x It's like the people who go out and buy the extended editions of movies (namely the millions who bought the LOTR EEs) its for the diehards, the original game has a top of the line review anyway so any extra content will just add to that.
I didn't say it was poop, you fool. I said "Whatever the poop the company makes." I didn't even say the company makes poop. (although they do a lot)
Elrohir wrote:O_o dude.... you're taking this way too seriously... am I doing something morally wrong by wanting this game that you feel justified in calling me "illogical" and "sad"? I don't criticize you for not wanting the game despite the fact that I think it's worth it. Why? Because it's just a stupid game and it doesn't matter. Say whatever you want about how "poop" you think the game is, I don't care. Just don't judge me on preferences.
How is calling you sad and illogical implying that you are doing something morally wrong? Foolish does not mean evil. I also never said KH2 was poop, I just said the final mix won't be worth buying if you already have the old one, and probably not worth waiting for if you're deciding to play kh2 or not, as top was, as you will see in the original post.
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

xiao wrote:
ek wrote:How is KH 2 FM poop you fool!? :x It's like the people who go out and buy the extended editions of movies (namely the millions who bought the LOTR EEs) its for the diehards, the original game has a top of the line review anyway so any extra content will just add to that.
I didn't say it was poop, you fool. I said "Whatever the poop the company makes." I didn't even say the company makes poop. (although they do a lot)
By saying whatever the poop the company makes, you implied already that the company makes poop. And since it talks of whatever, Xiao, it also implies KH1/2/CoM not just FM. ;)
**crez go to sonuna
xiao

Post by xiao »

UltimaZero wrote:
xiao wrote:
By saying whatever the poop the company makes, you implied already that the company makes poop. And since it talks of whatever, Xiao, it also implies KH1/2/CoM not just FM. ;)
No. Whatever the poop someone makes, is not the same as whatever poop someone makes. Notice "the"? It's the same as "Whatever the heck you want to do." Does that mean you want to do heck? No, it doesn't. And if you look at it in context, I said that it wouldn't matter what they make, you'd buy it. So it makes perfect sense.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

xiao wrote:
Elrohir wrote:O_o dude.... you're taking this way too seriously... am I doing something morally wrong by wanting this game that you feel justified in calling me "illogical" and "sad"? I don't criticize you for not wanting the game despite the fact that I think it's worth it. Why? Because it's just a stupid game and it doesn't matter. Say whatever you want about how "poop" you think the game is, I don't care. Just don't judge me on preferences.
How is calling you sad and illogical implying that you are doing something morally wrong? Foolish does not mean evil.
Whether or not foolishness is evil is a debate in and of itself.
xiao wrote:I also never said KH2 was poop, I just said the final mix won't be worth buying if you already have the old one, and probably not worth waiting for if you're deciding to play kh2 or not, as top was, as you will see in the original post.
sorry, I was speaking in general, not specifically to Top's post. When posting that video I didn't want to start a new thread since there was already this one. I agree that it may not be worth it for Top to wait for KHIIFM+.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

xiao wrote:
(Disregarding FF Mystic Quest or whatever) What poop has Squenix produced? :x
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Chocabo Dungeon Racer 5! :x

...and the stupid tournament fighter that had Cloud and Tifa and Sephiroth in it... EIRGIEZ or something like that.
Meo
Fourscore and seven

Post by Meo »

Ive seen it played i wouldent get it if i were you.