Tis a Trilogy Mateys!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

I'm going Friday at noon with my dad. \:D/
connies#1fan
Found

Post by connies#1fan »

Only 2 more days everyone. I am soooooo excited to see it. \:D/
"The Call" - Regina Spektor
You'll come back
When it's over
No need to say good bye..
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

I just got the soundtrack from Wal-Mart... O:)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I should get mine from Amazon tomorrow! \:D/ Yay! From the 30-second sample clips I heard, it should be really good!
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

I am going to see it tonight \:D/
connies#1fan
Found

Post by connies#1fan »

One more day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/ :D :pray:
"The Call" - Regina Spektor
You'll come back
When it's over
No need to say good bye..
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

Only five more hours people! :duel:

:thewave:

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
amyinodyssey
Found

Post by amyinodyssey »

Last year when I saw Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest my heart was ripped out of my chest when I saw Elizabeth kissing Captain Jack. I got the movie for my sister for Christmas and after watching it several times I got used to Elizabeth kissing Jack so I feel better about it now but I am looking forward to finding out what is going to happen.

I also bought my sister the movie Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. I hadn't ever seen the POTC films up until then and after seeing it, I loved it! So my sister takes it to college and loses it! I was so mad. My Mom keeps saying that we will buy a new copy but she never does.
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

Well, here in Michigan, and I'm sure a few other places, it opens at 8pm tonight EST! My brother is going to a 10pm show with his friends. I haven't seen the second movie yet, and I think I should before I watch the third movie.
*returns*
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

Kat Doyle wrote:Well, here in Michigan, and I'm sure a few other places, it opens at 8pm tonight EST! My brother is going to a 10pm show with his friends. I haven't seen the second movie yet, and I think I should before I watch the third movie.
I think you should.
I watched Curse of the Black Pearl first and spent the whole movie asking my son questions until he was quite annoyed!

Everyone should have a happy dance.
Macnut

Post by Macnut »

Oh my gosh! What a movie. I really liked it.

To those who have yet to see it: don't leave when the credits roll. Wait till all the credits have played and there is a little something afterward that is worth the wait. I promise, mate!

Arwen

Post by Arwen »

Yay!! Tomorrow (well, actually in about 15 minutes I can say "tomorrow", actually on Saturday) I'm going to see it!!

OK, I'll remember to stay and see the end. Jack WAS in more than a few minutes, right? :)

I'm so excited!!
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

considering my parent's issue with the 13-letter-word, 'entertainment', I doubt I will see it within a week, but hopefully I will attempt to see it before it comes out on DVD. it looks so terribly awesome. :l
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Sarai Binghamton wrote:considering my parent's issue with the 13-letter-word, 'entertainment', I doubt I will see it within a week, but hopefully I will attempt to see it before it comes out on DVD. it looks so terribly awesome. :l
"Movies are not 'entertainment' they are little ways to infiltrate your worldview."

(drastic senario yes- but relatively the same)

In 3 hours and 10 minutes I will be watching it!
Macnut wrote:To those who have yet to see it: don't leave when the credits roll. Wait till all the credits have played and there is a little something afterward that is worth the wait. I promise, mate!
Every single time I go to the theatre- the MOMENT the movie is over, everybody piles out as fast as they can! We always stay until the credits are fully over. (just in case!)

But like, the theatre is empty in...meh-2 minutes. Except for one or two people like us who stay for the entire thing.
Macnut

Post by Macnut »

Mara Jade wrote:
Macnut wrote:To those who have yet to see it: don't leave when the credits roll. Wait till all the credits have played and there is a little something afterward that is worth the wait. I promise, mate!
Every single time I go to the theatre- the MOMENT the movie is over, everybody piles out as fast as they can! We always stay until the credits are fully over. (just in case!)

But like, the theatre is empty in...meh-2 minutes. Except for one or two people like us who stay for the entire thing.
I know. I went with my youth group and they all rushed out as soon as the credits rolled. I was like, "I am not moving from my seat until everything is completely over!" It was kinda funny because out of my group, my sister and I were the only ones who waited and so no one else saw it....can't wait to tell them about it one Sunday.

Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I saw it last night \:D/ . I liked it better than the second, not as much as the original. Just about every Disney movie has a certain charm to it that the sequels never capture.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

I just got back from it! I loved it! \:D/
Arwen

Post by Arwen »

Tomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrow!!!!

That and Thr3e and possibly Night at the Museum. It's enough to cause me to spontaneously combust!
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
FrayedAroundTheEdges
i hold the hand that holds the world
i hold the hand that holds the world

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

Golly Gee Whilikers! i saw it last night and in the VERY beg I had tears in my eyes *SLIGHT SPOILER DO NOT READ IF U DONT WANNA KNOW* when u saw the little boy and he had te coin in his hand and he strted singing an so did everyone else and then they get the barrel and then they hang him :sniff:

BTW what happened after the credits...my friend and i had to leave bc her mom as there and they had to leave right away and my backpack and stuff was in her car.....
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
cubsmith08
OK

Post by cubsmith08 »

i didn't like the movie AT ALL!! i cried SOOO much at the end with will... :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: AAAGGGHHH!! *pouts* it wasn't supposed to end that way! and now they're making a PIRATES 4!!! #-o #-o

Please DONATE to help me get more education and to start a MUSIC Faction!!