644: Kidsboro, Part 2

Did no one else notice that we have a new episode up?

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

Rate this episode:

Bestest
7%
Best
40%
Better
33%
Good
13%
Not-so-good
7%

Total votes: 15

shasta
My posts are revolutionary

644: Kidsboro, Part 2

Post by shasta »

Truth be told, I have not heard this yet. But I'm about to... and it always helps to hear what everyone else thought.

So... good, bad, ugly?

Moved to Episode Reviews :). ~ Ryan
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

It was enjoyable. Since you haven't heard it, or you might've by now, I won't spoil anything.

I like how Odyssey introduced new characters, each with their own personalities.

The episode was predictable, unfortunately. :( But neverless, It's definitely worth listening to.

4/5
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I liked it. 4 stars.
I do what I do.
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

Not as good as the first part. The storyline wasn't that that interesting, nor did I agree with all of the conclusion the kids reached in regards to government. However, it was still very entertaining. 3/5.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Dave wrote:Not as good as the first part. The storyline wasn't that that interesting, nor did I agree with all of the conclusion the kids reached in regards to government. However, it was still very entertaining. 3/5.
Dudes, that episode DROVE ME CRAZY!!!!
What the heck is their problem!? P R I N T O F F N E W M O N E Y ! ! !
I mean they're making the biggest deal in the world because the government lost 40 bucks and will go bankrupt!!!
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Jellyfish11 wrote:
Dave wrote:Not as good as the first part. The storyline wasn't that that interesting, nor did I agree with all of the conclusion the kids reached in regards to government. However, it was still very entertaining. 3/5.
I mean they're making the biggest deal in the world because the government lost 40 bucks and will go bankrupt!!!
I don't think it works like that... otherwise, why doesn't the United States just print a bunch of money to pay off the National Debt?
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

SivartM wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
I don't think it works like that... otherwise, why doesn't the United States just print a bunch of money to pay off the National Debt?
But it's Kidsboro... I mean, 40 bucks?!
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Jellyfish11 wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
It doesn't really matter if it's 40 or 40,000... if a government can't ethically do it, it can't ethically do it. Would you like it if your government got to make all the money it wanted? It seems like money would be pretty much valueless if there was an unlimited supply.
Robyn Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Robyn Jacobs »

SivartM wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
It doesn't really matter if it's 40 or 40,000... if a government can't ethically do it, it can't ethically do it. Would you like it if your government got to make all the money it wanted? It seems like money would be pretty much valueless if there was an unlimited supply.
I agree completely with SivartM. The issue being conveyed is one of finiancial responsibilty especially in the current mess our country has gotten in. Hence, the bail out issue.

Back to the episode, I liked that it put kids in an environment to make decisions on their own about traditionally adult issues.
dodobirdeee
Gold Member

Post by dodobirdeee »

I definitely agree with Robyn Jacobs. Very realistic point of view there.
birdeee
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

I liked it-4 stars
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Best but not the bestest :lolsign: