What is the last movie you saw?

post it

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

I'm Watching Extreme Days now. :D

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
Scorpion
OK

Post by Scorpion »

I love Extreme Days! \:D/ \:D/

last movie I saw was a Little House on the Praire episode :D
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

Hitch (well almost all of it anyway!)
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

I just saw "Bella" which, while good, certainly was relaxed in comparison to most films out there.
Tehswift
Pilgrim

Post by Tehswift »

Batman: The Dark Knight

Phenomenal movie
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I saw Mamma Mia with some friends yesterday evening. It was a very fun experience, though it wasn't quite what I expected. I'm glad that I went to see it, though! \:D/
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

The X-Files 2!
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.
oy_mate
Tallying up

Post by oy_mate »

Chariots of Fire with the fam
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. :-
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

PIcture This (it's an origanial ABC family movie thing) :jessicado:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

epic123 wrote:PIcture This (it's an origanial ABC family movie thing) :jessicado:
I'm envious - I really want to see that movie, since I saw it on the IMDB and realized that I recognize most the main characters from other stuff (and there's a lot of Canadian talent, too!) \:D/

I watched What About Bob? yesterday evening. :lol:
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Aslan wrote:I'm Watching Extreme Days now. :D
I of the best movies ever.

I think the last movie I watched was... umm... *Taps head* Think Think Think *Laugh at Winnie the Pooh Joke* Oh, last movie I watch was Terminator 2: Judgement Day, hooray for the governator (even though he's not a very good governor)! \:D/

-Robo
Fourmoons
Not Implemented

Post by Fourmoons »

The first part of The Inheritance.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Hot Fuzz, as I believe it was intended to be watched; with appropriate Dramatic Movie-Watching Face interrupted only by bursts of hysterical laughter every five minutes in the last third.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Sonuna wrote:Hot Fuzz, as I believe it was intended to be watched; with appropriate Dramatic Movie-Watching Face interrupted only by bursts of hysterical laughter every five minutes in the last third.
That's like one of my all time favorites! \:D/

"Is it true that there's a place in a man's head, where if you shoot it, it will actually blow up?"
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

CSI: season 6, episode something.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

The Dust Factory! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING IT!!!
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Parts of Apollo 13 and Fantastic Four... that was last week. I don't think I've watched any movies since...
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

The Mummy 3 ](*,) Which was pretty disapointing, but had some extremely funny parts......especially the terrible CGI :-$ :anxious: Then I watched Hellboy 2, which I liked alot :D

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.
I love this movie far too much. It and its sharply limited gray-yellow colors and its Love Interest Gaussian Blur and its Airborne Aircraft Carriers and :].
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.