A New Podcast...

...is in the works

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
A New Podcast...

Post by Peachey Keen »

OK,I've had this idea for a while about making an AIO podcast.I have some stuff done and I hope to release it soon.My co-host is my sister Natasha.I'm not too good at this stuff but I hope you guys will like it.Your thoughts?Ideas?
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Will you have a separate blog for the announcement of the podcast, or will you integrate them into your current blog?

I think this is a great idea. Perhaps someday in the future, all the podcasts can get together and have a great big podcast crossover episode!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

And... now that we have the podcast room, Whit's End is uncluttered with podcast topics! \:D/
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I say go for it! Just figure out in advance what you want to talk about and how you're going to present the topics (i.e. talk show, radio drama, etc).
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

The first episode is almost done.I might be able to upload it tomorrow.If not,on Monday.Keep checking the Whit's End forum and The Adventures in Odyssey Blog.