ToO Madlibs #1

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The creativity around here is off the crazy charts, that's for sure! :lol: Great job to the four winners! :D And since I did get a preview of the other entries, I can say that there are a lot more funny ones out there too that everybody will enjoy reading once they're posted! :yes:
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Wow! I can't believe I won! Yay! \:D/ That was way fun! They were all awesome. I can't wait to read the others.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

*waits to read his*
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

And at last the long awaited full entry list! \:D/
Candy -

Once upon a time in a place called Odyssey there a/an blue princess named JIA. Her Kingdom was huge but her staplers were bigger. She was beautiful from her hand to her face. One day she saw a/an big prince named sir Tyler. He had a/an soft face and his laptop was 8,500 feet long. As soon as her clocks touched his ice cream, they fell in love. She felt a/an the sensation rush through her nose. They married in Finneman's Market the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Candy because she looked lika a/an Cat. They would running her 20 times a day, so that her finger would be shiny and pretty. And they moved happily ever after. The End.

Jelly -

Once upon a time in a place called Canada there a/an shallow princess named Sonuna. Her Kingdom was huge but her ladders were bigger. She was beautiful from her foot to her other foot. One day she saw a/an Immense prince named sir Top. He had a/an melodic face and his goat was 11 feet long. As soon as her basketbals touched his beast, they fell in love. She felt a/an victorious sensation rush through her hand. They married in HH the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Chandler because she looked lika a/an Duck. They would bite her 2012 times a day, so that her other hand would be shiny and abundant. And they stomped happily ever after. The End.

Laura Ingalls -

Once upon a time in a place called church there a/an rough princess named Sherlock. Her Kingdom was huge but her boats were bigger. She was beautiful from her eye to her finger. One day she saw a/an smart prince named sir EB. He had a/an green face and his gun was fourteen feet long. As soon as her rulers touched his car, they fell in love. She felt a/an swollen sensation rush through her nose. They married in the Steps to City hall the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Catspaw because she looked like a a/an wildcat. They would pounce her five times a day, so that her leg would be shiny and happy. And they wrote happily ever after. The End.

Sarai -

Once upon a time in a place called Chicago there a/an gorgeous princess named Iron & Light. Her Kingdom was huge but her hairs were bigger. She was beautiful from her finger to her eyebrow. One day she saw a/an fantastic prince named sir Lord S. He had creepy a/an face and his rat was 23 feet long. As soon as her dancers touched his piece of wood, they fell in love. She felt a/an enthralling sensation rush through her toenail. They married in Finneman's Market the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Contenental Admiral because she looked lika a/an snake. They would kiss her 42 times a day, so that her spleen would be shiny and purple. And they flailed happily ever after. The End.

Shennifer -

Once upon a time in a place called the bathroom there a/an bloody princess named LizzieG. Her Kingdom was huge but her rocks were bigger. She was beautiful from her nose to her spleen. One day she saw a/an sticky prince named sir Trent DeWhite. He had romantic a/an face and his stapler was 1 feet long. As soon as her toilets touched his australia, they fell in love. She felt a/an supercalifraglisticexpialadocious sensation rush through her tonsils. They married in Harlequin Theatre the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Catspaw because she looked lika a/an armadillo. They would twitch her 108 times a day, so that her fingernail would be shiny and insane. And they killed happily ever after. The End.

Irwin -

Once upon a time in a place called under a rock there a/an seditious princess named Iron & Light. Her Kingdom was huge but her vermicious kidnids were bigger. She was beautiful from her toe jam to her liverspot. One day she saw a/an adhesive prince named sir Trent. He had a/an gray face and his deak was 0 feet long. As soon as her port-o-podies touched his software, they fell in love. She felt a/an minut sensation rush through her neck. They married in Impolite Company the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Ruthie because she looked lika a/an Cow. They would devour her pi times a day, so that her small intestine would be shiny and stuby. And they glarred happily ever after. The End.

NateMaxwell -

Once upon a time in a place called la la land there a/an gruesome princess named LizzieG. Her Kingdom was huge but her potatoes were bigger. She was beautiful from her toungue to her spine. One day she saw a/an dull prince named sir Irwin. He had sticky a/an face and his cheeseburger was 11ty 7 feet long. As soon as her bombs touched his ostrich, they fell in love. She felt a/an banned sensation rush through her ear lobe. They married in TownHall Takeover the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Kairi because she looked lika a/an Beaver. They would Insane her 18-0-9er9er times a day, so that her fingernail would be shiny and bloody. And they farted happily ever after. The End.

DanP740 -

Once upon a time in a place called The Planet of Bazoik there a/an slimey princess named The Lonesome Dove. Her Kingdom was huge but her flatbeds were bigger. She was beautiful from her wrist to her eye. One day she saw a/an crunchy prince named sir ZacZapper. He had chartreuse a/an face and his Oz Fox Signature Guitar was 777 feet long. As soon as her amplifiers touched his metal, they fell in love. She felt a/an heavy sensation rush through her rib. They married in Crestwood Avenue the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Catspaw because she looked lika a/an moose. They would flat her 1994 times a day, so that her eardrum would be shiny and loud. And they played happily ever after. The End.

Eugene -
Once upon a time in a place called The North Pole there a/an Brainy princess named Darcie. Her Kingdom was huge but her underwear were bigger. She was beautiful from her stomach to her arm pit. One day she saw a/an stinky prince named sir American Eagle. He had a/an spectacular face and his young was 3.1495 feet long. As soon as her starships touched his ocean, they fell in love. She felt a/an windy sensation rush through her rear end. They married in Steps of City Hall the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Chandler because she looked lika a/an Kangaroo. They would sing her 8,000 times a day, so that her hair would be shiny and shiny. And they weirdly happily ever after. The End.

JIA -

Once upon a time in a place called Outhouse there lived a/an sick princess named Farrah. Her Kingdom was huge but her dragonflies were bigger. She was beautiful from her bicep to her earlobe. One day she saw a/an Beast prince named sir COWBOY OF TEXAS. He had wordy a/an face and his llama was 11 trillion feet long. As soon as her rugs touched his paper clip, they fell in love. She felt a/an bulky sensation rush through her toe. They married in Second Church of Odyssey the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Hakeber because she looked like a/an ducky. They would roar her seven times a day, so that her eyelash would be shiny and gooey. And they danced happily ever after. The End.

Evil Chick -

Once upon a time in a place called Haiti there lived a/an puffy princess named Frank. Her Kingdom was huge but her nose hair trimmers were bigger. She was beautiful from her pinky toe to her earlobe. One day she saw a/an mind-boggling prince named sir Jonathan. He had ridiculous face and his apple pie was 22 feet long. As soon as her silly straws touched his Strong Bad costume, they fell in love. She felt a/an moronic sensation rush through her knee. They married in Whit's End the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Continental Admiral because she looked lika a/an llama. They would drill her 68 times a day, so that her forehead would be shiny and discombobulated. And they flounced happily ever after. The End.

The Top Crusader -

Once upon a time in a place called Naked Baby Fast Food Place there lived a/an stinky princess named InHisArms. Her Kingdom was huge but her otters were bigger. She was beautiful from her spleen to her latisimus dorsi. One day she saw a/an emancipatd prince named sir American Eagle. He had a/an holy face and his concubine was 5280 feet long. As soon as her Spaniards touched his donut, they fell in love. She felt a/an elecric sensation rush through her fingernail. They married in Crestwood the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her DAM because she looked like a a/an seahorse. They would die her 777 times a day, so that her earlobe would be shiny and Jewish. And they exploded happily ever after. The End.

Invisible Ninja -

Once upon a time in a place called Istanbul there a/an Random princess named StrongNChrist. Her Kingdom was huge but her cockroaches were bigger. She was beautiful from her red blood cell to her hair. One day she saw a/an evil prince named sir KODY 105. He had a/an manipulative face and his monster truck was 37 feet long. As soon as her storm clouds touched his latte, they fell in love. She felt a/an purplish sensation rush through her fingertip. They married in Anti-Random HQ the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Oriana because she looked lika a/an spitting cobra. They would charge her 16 times a day, so that her kneecap would be shiny and cute. And they embezzled happily ever after. The End.

King Butter Turtle -

Once upon a time in a place called Walmart there a/an colorful princess named Catspaw. Her Kingdom was huge but her bishops were bigger. She was beautiful from her lip to her toenail. One day she saw a/an fatal prince named sir Nathan Hoobler. He had a/an average face and his awesomeness was π feet long. As soon as her newspapers touched his noun, they fell in love. She felt a/an cool sensation rush through her spine. They married in Hillingdale the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Kairi because she looked like a/an fly. They would dunk her 4 times a day, so that her ankle would be shiny and impossible. And they did happily ever after. The End.

Taq -

Once upon a time in a place called red spot of Jupiter there a/an muggy princess named JesusIsAlive. Her Kingdom was huge but her astronauts were bigger. She was beautiful from her small intestine to her large intestine. One day she saw a/an squishy prince named sir King Butter Turtle. He had radiant a/an face and his sun was 2 feet long. As soon as her asteroids touched his outer space, they fell in love. She felt a/an green sensation rush through her eyeball. They married in the Steps of City Hall the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Chandler because she looked lika a/an zebra. They would ski her 23 times a day, so that her heart would be shiny and shiny. And they shimmied happily ever after. The End.

V-lady -

Once upon a time in a place called Hong Kong there a/an humongous princess named Sherlock. Her Kingdom was huge but her paperweights were bigger. She was beautiful from her big toe to her left ear. One day she saw a/an horrendous prince named sir Jonathan. He had beautiful a/an face and his water balloon was 87 feet long. As soon as her houses touched his box, they fell in love. She felt a/an sour sensation rush through her right lung. They married in Impolite Company the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Kairi because she looked lika a/an hippo. They would swimming her 1003 times a day, so that her right earlobe would be shiny and deep. And they gone happily ever after. The End.

American Eagle -

Once upon a time in a place called Hell there a/an funny princess named Evil Chick. Her Kingdom was huge but her mobs of people were bigger. She was beautiful from her underarm to her eyeballs. One day she saw a/an ugly prince named sir KODY 105. He had overweight a/an face and his China was 476,984 feet long. As soon as her hockey games touched his dishwasher detergent, they fell in love. She felt a/an unromantic sensation rush through her wisdom teeth. They married in Stapler Campaign HQ the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Laura Ingalls because she looked lika a/an skunk. They would rested her 7 times a day, so that her underarm hair would be shiny and ugly. And they ate happily ever after. The End.

Trent DeWhite -

Once upon a time in a place called Nathan Hoobler's cubicle there a/an sparkling princess named Frank. Her Kingdom was huge but her pizzas were bigger. She was beautiful from her bellybutton to her earlobe. One day she saw a/an truculent prince named sir Me. He had squishy a/an face and his oompa loompa was fifteen feet long. As soon as her charging rhinos touched his strawberry smoothie, they fell in love. She felt a/an pusillanimous sensation rush through her toenail. They married in McAlister Park the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Evil Chick because she looked lika a/an wallaby. They would skinny-dip her a couple hundred million times a day, so that her pinky finger would be shiny and mysterious. And they waddled happily ever after. The End.

The Kings Daughter -

Once upon a time in a place called London, England there a/an wise princess named Catspaw. Her Kingdom was huge but her elephants were bigger. She was beautiful from her head to her elbow. One day she saw a/an orange prince named sir Invisible Ninja. He had happy a/an face and his cake was 13.95 feet long. As soon as her sprinkles touched his rain, they fell in love. She felt a/an hard sensation rush through her nose. They married in McAlister Park the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her StrongNChrist because she looked lika a/an kitten. They would quiet her 24.5 times a day, so that her knee would be shiny and tall. And they swam happily ever after. The End.

Chandlah -

Once upon a time in a place called Hamburg there a/an slick princess named Ruthie. Her Kingdom was huge but her disks were bigger. She was beautiful from her shoulder to her knee. One day she saw a/an wet prince named sir J-man. He had truncated a/an face and his ironing board was 93 feet long. As soon as her jackaroos touched his iPod, they fell in love. She felt a/an musty sensation rush through her armpit. They married in Crestwood Avenue the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Sarai because she looked lika a/an meerkat. They would dumps her 485 times a day, so that her elbow would be shiny and popular. And they stereotyped happily ever after. The End.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

:hilarious: Those were all so fun to read!!

So maybe I missed this, but how are the winners chosen? :-k
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Since these type games are weekly we don't really have the time for a poll so we each choose our top 3 entries and then compare our lists and adjust accordingly. \:D/
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Aw, I wasted "seditious" on this one. :(

Haha at Top's. \:D/
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Did I turn my set of words in on time? I remember submitting some.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Wow! Some of those were... Slightly awkward... Lol... Good words, everyone! \:D/
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Evil Chick wrote:Wow! Some of those were... Slightly awkward... Lol... Good words, everyone! \:D/
Quoted for truth. xD Some of those were rather awkward. *snickers*

Great entries, though! Quite fun to read. I'll have to remember not to be eating when I read them all next time, though. :p
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

:shock: A scandal in the church already!

*coughs* Anyway, those were pretty funny. \:D/ I smiled at some of them which is a real accomplishment.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

KODY 105 wrote:Did I turn my set of words in on time? I remember submitting some.
Yeah, I forgot to add yours to the list before I posted them here. :anxious:

Presenting KODY's story! \:D/
Once upon a time in a place called Dallas there a/an hairy princess named Laurie. Her Kingdom was huge but her band-aids were bigger. She was beautiful from her earlobe to her kneecap. One day she saw a/an brutish prince named sir King Butter Turtle. He had a/an effervescent face and his laptop was 302 feet long. As soon as her business cards touched his bowler hat, they fell in love. She felt a/an disreputable sensation rush through her knuckle. They married in Odyssey 105 the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her LizzieG because she looked lika a/an Tasmanian Devil. They would slam-dunk her 15.375 times a day, so that her ankle would be shiny and medium-size. And they hugged happily ever after. The End.
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

I do not look like a spitting cobra....most of the time.
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

This contest idea is excellent, as were all the submissions. :yes:

(And I unexpectedly appeared in two of them even though I hadn't been on in 10-ish months! I appreciate the love, EC and Trent.)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Frank wrote:This contest idea is excellent, as were all the submissions. :yes:

(And I unexpectedly appeared in two of them even though I hadn't been on in 10-ish months! I appreciate the love, EC and Trent.)
Of course, Frank, dearest! :D
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

Tyler wrote:...his rat was 23 feet long...
Run for your lives.
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Sarai's was, by far, the most disturbing o.O.

And I cannot believe I'm just NOW reading all of this.