Favourite Book Ratings

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Favourite Book Ratings

Post by Marvin D. »

Here you can write what your favourite book series/single book, and then write why you like it. Then the person who posts next can rate your book, post their own and write why they like it, and so on. Hopefully this might last!

Left Behind Kids Series. Why? It's got lots of action, some romance (Judd/Vicki, Shelly/Conrad), and it's Biblical. Now who want's to go next?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

8/10-I read a bunch of them, they were good enough to keep me interested, but then I ran out of them because the library didn't have all of them.....

I have two-The chronicles of Narnia, and a series called Warriors

The Narnia series is awesome. Who doesnt like a series about another world ffilled with suspense.
Warriors series is about wild stray cats that live in clans, and its more in their mind set...I can't explain it as well as I'd like to..