What did you dream last night?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
What did you dream last night?

Post by Sapphire »

Well, answer the question!

I dreamed that a book store was ramshacked, and some of my favourite books were missing. :(
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

NO!!! that's weird cause someone from Campbell county dreamed that, too!
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I dreamed that my parents bought me some black sandals but that I couldn't wear them cause it was the wintertime. :(
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Of course, Bob, it's the same person. Shhh!!!!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Bob Booth
OK

Post by Bob Booth »

really? shhhhh. :)

I knew
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I basically had a long and somewhat plotful dream which was kind of like... the core plot concepts of The Matrix AS A ROMANTIC COMEDY!
what

no seriously what are you trying to tell me brain
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I had a dream I was hanging out in the old arcade of my youth, that has been gone for years and even the mall it was in closed a few months ago. :(

In the dream I knew it was the last time I'd be able to go there... very heartbreaking. :mecry:

Oh, and this one Chinese dude that I haven't seen in years that I went to school with was randomly there! \:D/
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

I had a dream that these Turkish Olympic athletes were in New York for training (somehow) and there was this conspiracy to make them slow down in their training, and this Denzel Washington-type guy was a cop (or at least a scary guy) who was trying to figure out what was going to happen wrong. Also the President was there.

Then I half-woke up, and the Turkish athletes all got sniped as they tried to get to where they wanted to go, and of course the Washington-type guy got shot too. :(
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Did Eric Bana hunt down their killers afterwards?
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I had a dream that I was going to be swimming at the pool but then I got a nosebleed and had to clean up all the blood. It was tragic cause I didn't even get to swim. :(
It was actually a quite realistic dream. Not crazy like everyone else's.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I didn't dream a thing last night.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I didn't dream.. most nights I don't. But I did like stay up late in my bed, thinking. I was attempting to sleep and thought "How much time has passed?" I check my clock and it was 1:30... I went to bed around 11... :/ ugh... I couldn't focus... I have to think to fall asleep... :P
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob
It’s my birthday

Post by jelly »

I had a weird dream that involved tornadoes and my house getting ripped to shreds. :(

Somehow, though, I knew it was a dream the whole time so it wasn't that scary.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

The Top Crusader wrote:Did Eric Bana hunt down their killers afterwards?
no, but he should have.

I dreamed last night that I yelled at this guy who is obsessed with going out with me.

I was pretty awesome; I'm thinking of actually staging that. But I might break his heart more than I already have. (Apparently I'm curbstomping his face.)
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Dr Ninja
I should know what a double post is now
I should know what a double post is now

Post by Dr Ninja »

My dream last night had so many different twists and turns I don't even know where to begin, all I remember is tiny snippets of the dream, not even enough to tell anyone what my dream was...This happens often, I call it ADDD, Attention Deficit Dreaming Disorder...lol

The Doctor
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I dreamt about finding my long lost brother. Confusing dream.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I dreamed about going to Sarah's (JesusFreak777) wedding! It hadn't started yet, though. And then someone was about to tell me something important when my alarm went off. :x
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Oba-rai wrote:(Apparently I'm curbstomping his face.)
Eric Bana to Edward Norton! Two Hulk actors, impressive! \:D/
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

My dream involved some random guy from my youth group going with my family to see New Moon. And then both of us tumbling out of the car afterwards because the door was open. :-k Then there was this hobo I was talking to that looked like Mouse from The Matrix, and then we were at Michael's! After that we were at my house driving to my aunt's being chased by a tornado. Her house was different on the inside, and there was a book sale outside, and I saw the Pendragon series on a shelf. Then I was with my friend's old youth pastor's wife and we were going to and area where I have once participated in a tournament, and found this store that was named differently than it was supposed to to find costumes for the youth drama. Apparently we were doing Beauty and the Beast, as that was what I was looking for and found.

Then I woke up.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

That sounds interestingly random.....and a lot of jumping around......