Contest for my new sig/avatar set

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Contest for my new sig/avatar set

Post by StrongNChrist »

So here's a contest I've thought up.......I want a sig/avatar set with anime pictures and the words on the sig saying "With you I always want to be" and on the avatar the words "G&L"

Each entry will be posted up here and after a while I'll set up a poll and have everyone vote their favorite. The winner gets $100 and the second place runner up gets $50.
I'll also use the one that wins.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I have a question! *smiles* How many animes would you like, and how would you liked it mix? Any specifics? :)
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I don't care. Just as long as it's anime and not american cartoons.....
Preferably something that matches the words but if it doesn't and still looks good then that'll work too.

Other then that just use your imagination and creative ability and have at it \:D/
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Do you have a few names of animes you like? I keep coming across weird pictures.. :(
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I have a lot of names......um....
These are a few that should have good pictures and not just some really bad pictures...
Skip Beat
Fruits Basket
Black Cat
Trinity Blood
Vampire Knight
Blood+
Sailor Moon
Code Geass (but be careful 'cause there are inappropiate pictures in there)

And that's all I can think of :- Only the first two are really romance ones......:-

-- May 24th, 2010, 5:16 pm --

Entries can be submitted until Saturday, May 29 when I'll set up the polls

-- May 29th, 2010, 12:09 pm --

Since no one other then Shadowfax has submitted any set Shadowfax wins by default and she will get the money and I'll wear her set. Congrats Shadowfax
MustacheGirl
Gold Member

Post by MustacheGirl »

Well it's true that Fruits Basket and Skip Beat are Romance animes but Black cat I think in my opinion is romantic because the way he had a rush on Saya was just adorable!
"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"~Orihime Inoue
"All the people that get tossed about in history... I always hope they'll be reborn into a normal life... fall in love.. and end up living happily somewhere..."~France/Francis Bonnefoy
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

I'm sorry this topic has been bumped from 3 years ago, please leave your message after the tone, *beep*
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
MustacheGirl
Gold Member

Post by MustacheGirl »

*starts to leave message, doesn't know what to say so hangs up phone*
"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"~Orihime Inoue
"All the people that get tossed about in history... I always hope they'll be reborn into a normal life... fall in love.. and end up living happily somewhere..."~France/Francis Bonnefoy