Alyssa&Ric's Auction House-3 New Items Up!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Alyssa&Ric's Auction House-3 New Items Up!

Post by Alyssa »

Welcome to our auction house! There will be sigs etc. from both me and ric. Also, some may be by others. (See below.) We wanted our auction house to be like a real auction house! So, we have added a feature or two:

Have an item you would like to sell, but you don't have a shop? Want some quick cash? Send us your sig, av, or rank bar, and we will appraise it and buy it from you! We will buy items for $5-20. PM us if you would like to take advantage of this offer.

We also offer many of our own designs we made ourselves. We can add or get rid of anything on the item you would like for no charge. And, we can make a matching item (like if you won a sig and wanted a matching avy) for a fee. So please enjoy our auction house and take advantage of our great designs and offers as listed above!

Connie/Alyssa nd Ric
Last edited by Alyssa on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:44 am, edited 28 times in total.
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Very pretty! :D A question though, why does it have IDANCE4JESUS's username on it?

$2.00

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Oh, sorry, try this one. ^^^^
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

'Cause I'm special! ;)

$2.50
*insert provocative quote here*
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

$3.00

It changed again?? :-k

Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

$3.50

No,I'm just teasing.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Can you guys see the image?

Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

I see it. $5!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Last chance to any bidders......

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

6.00!

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Since there was another bid, I'll wait one more day. Then, I will have a fantastic new sig up for bid. I'm sure you'll love it!

-- Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:59 am --

Okay......going once....

-- Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:13 pm --

going twice.....

-- Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:08 pm --

SOLD! To the lady with the sunflower rankbar! :D NEW RULE! If other bdders would like a SIMALER design to the won bidded on, they may pay the amount the sig sold for plus a $10 fee. I checked it out and you are allowed to have the same sig. But, you could personilize it by letting me add your name, change the colors, etc. :D So, here is the next item, with the bidding starting at $2:

ALSO UP FOR BID (For boys mainly):

Bid for ITEM 1 or 2. (<Please add to your post.) Let me know if you want anything added or changed.
Last edited by Alyssa on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I can't see the pictures. But I don't mind. So I will bid for number 2, $3
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

I loke number 2. So I say $7
Last edited by Honey Wheeler on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

#2, $10
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Want it, want it!!!
$12!!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

ID4J, remember, their are two items up for bid, item 1, and item 2, you need to add which one your bidding on in your post. No one has bidded on the first one yet.

Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Whoops, sorry!

#1. $10
#2. $12
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

#2, $15
#FOREVERKITTY
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

#2 $20
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

This is becoming a close race! And remember, for the fire one, I can add ANYTHING you would like on it. Your name, a phrase, or I can just leave it blank. But anything you want on it is complimentary.